The name of your dragon in SKYRIM!

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Xerxes. I will name my enemies I burnt with said dragon Joshua after Fallout.

Mannayz

May 6, 2010
If I were to get Skyrim, my dragon would be named "Farmer Jimmy's Special Alone Time Special Fun EXTREME".

And I will FIND a way to exceed the character limit.

LikeDustInTheWind

Mar 29, 2010
Charles, obviously. Who doesn't want a dragon named Charles? [small] Who also happens to speak in an English accent. [/small]

Chal

Aug 6, 2010
William Ossiss said:
what? dragons in skyrim? ....OH WAIT. you mean the wyverns!
Two can play at the game of pedantry!

wy·vern
noun
wiverns, plural; wyverns, plural

A winged two-legged dragon with a barbed tail; a fire-breathing dragon used in medieval heraldry; had the head of a dragon and the tail of a snake and a body with wings and two legs

While we're going with Norse mythology, I'll have to say:

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
Aww man, Skyrim is sounding more and more tempting, I've never played an Eldar Scrolls game before, but I'll be really tempted to get it when it comes out.

I would call my dragon something arcane sounding, like Armalith or Fulcrum.

poiuppx

Nov 17, 2009
I would name my dragon Auberon, and would have custom barding and armor made for it. Because armored dragon.

sushkis2

Apr 14, 2011
Adrian Madhog said:
Nerdstar said:
Adrian Madhog said:
Nerdstar said:
Adrian Madhog said:
Nerdstar said:
Adrian Madhog said:
Nerdstar said:
sushkis2 said:
So, there's this rumor, that you'll be able to keep a pet dragon in SKYRIM, what would you call it?

Mine would be Bollocksauce, cuz, ummm... I'm fucking crazy XD
Jormungand

hes a sea serpent in Norse myth, and the middle child of the giantess Angrboða and the god Loki. According to the Prose Edda, Odin took Loki's three children, Fenrisúlfr, Hel and Jörmungandr, and tossed Jörmungandr into the great ocean that encircles Midgard. The serpent grew so large that he was able to surround the Earth and grasp his own tail. When he lets go the world will end. As a result he earned the alternate name of the Midgard Serpent or World Serpent. Jörmungandr's arch enemy is the god Thor.and is fated to kill Thor in the final battle of the gods at ragnarok

bonus irony points if i play a nord
That's a good choice too. I like gratuitous Norse Mythology references. I feel smarter when I point them out. Geeeehhhh.
Jormungand is no match for the Niddhogg, the being that will one day devour all of the Yggdrasil.
bah! go chew on a root! my dragon eats gods with really really big fricken hammers!

Uh, hello? The Yggdrasil? The Three of Life that sustains all nine plains of existance through its branches (including Asgaard and Earth)... and the Niddhogg is big enough to chew at its roots... think about it for a second. I thought you knew of your Norse Mythology :]
good Sir i am well aware of Norse myth(hence the chew on a root barb) and i DO take offence!while its true that Niddhogg is big enough to take a nip or 2 out of Yggdrasil(also the realm is called midgard not Earth which is merrly in the realm ;). Jormungand grew as big as he did because he reached the limits that midgard could hold, if he was unfettered by a having to inhabit a realm he could grow much larger perhaps even encircling Yggdrasil (think a gold fish grows until it reaches the size of its tank then if transported to a bigger one can grow even bigger)
You know what? Jormungand vs. Niddhogg! Make it happen!

YOUR RIGHT FUCK RANGORK THIS WHERE THE REAL SHITS GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!
And now this thread has just become truly epic.
Say... speaking of Epic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7001889/1/Epic
Heh, I had no idea this thread would become epic.

I have thought of an another random name, Herbdiderby, a word my classmeats thought of, when thinking about new english words :D (It means a crack between two planks lol, the phantasy of some people!)

Adrian Madhog

Feb 23, 2011
sushkis2 said:
Adrian Madhog said:
Nerdstar said:
Adrian Madhog said:
Nerdstar said:
Adrian Madhog said:
Nerdstar said:
Adrian Madhog said:
Nerdstar said:
sushkis2 said:
So, there's this rumor, that you'll be able to keep a pet dragon in SKYRIM, what would you call it?

Mine would be Bollocksauce, cuz, ummm... I'm fucking crazy XD
Jormungand

hes a sea serpent in Norse myth, and the middle child of the giantess Angrboða and the god Loki. According to the Prose Edda, Odin took Loki's three children, Fenrisúlfr, Hel and Jörmungandr, and tossed Jörmungandr into the great ocean that encircles Midgard. The serpent grew so large that he was able to surround the Earth and grasp his own tail. When he lets go the world will end. As a result he earned the alternate name of the Midgard Serpent or World Serpent. Jörmungandr's arch enemy is the god Thor.and is fated to kill Thor in the final battle of the gods at ragnarok

bonus irony points if i play a nord
That's a good choice too. I like gratuitous Norse Mythology references. I feel smarter when I point them out. Geeeehhhh.
Jormungand is no match for the Niddhogg, the being that will one day devour all of the Yggdrasil.
bah! go chew on a root! my dragon eats gods with really really big fricken hammers!

Uh, hello? The Yggdrasil? The Three of Life that sustains all nine plains of existance through its branches (including Asgaard and Earth)... and the Niddhogg is big enough to chew at its roots... think about it for a second. I thought you knew of your Norse Mythology :]
good Sir i am well aware of Norse myth(hence the chew on a root barb) and i DO take offence!while its true that Niddhogg is big enough to take a nip or 2 out of Yggdrasil(also the realm is called midgard not Earth which is merrly in the realm ;). Jormungand grew as big as he did because he reached the limits that midgard could hold, if he was unfettered by a having to inhabit a realm he could grow much larger perhaps even encircling Yggdrasil (think a gold fish grows until it reaches the size of its tank then if transported to a bigger one can grow even bigger)
You know what? Jormungand vs. Niddhogg! Make it happen!

YOUR RIGHT FUCK RANGORK THIS WHERE THE REAL SHITS GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!
And now this thread has just become truly epic.
Say... speaking of Epic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7001889/1/Epic
Heh, I had no idea this thread would become epic.

I have thought of an another random name, Herbdiderby, a word my classmeats thought of, when thinking about new english words :D (It means a crack between two planks lol, the phantasy of some people!)
Pinkie Pie is in it. It's epic by default.

Wuggy

Jan 14, 2010
Bob. Or possibly Dave. I like giving ordinary names to not-so-ordinary things.