H.M.S Carcinos
H.M.S Scylla

Mythology for the win?

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Fat Man Spoon said:
The Shiny Spoon.

Instils fear into all that see it coming.
One of my secondary flagships was the GIANT HOLY SPOON.
and yes, it was all in caps.

But my personal Flagship was The 13th Floor Elevator
thats when it wasn't Combat Wombat.

Hyldago

Jul 17, 2009
shadowgaunt said:
The S.S. Doomfluff. They will hear it's hellish screams, and they will feel the might of it's miniguns that fire crossbows that fire pissed-off racoons!
No way am i messing with you... i dont like racoons.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
orannis62 said:
RMN Fearless. It's from my favorite book series.
Royal Manticore Navy?
only thing along the lines of those letters I can think of..

and for an unoriginal (Edit) entries,
The Abyss
Event Horizon
Spaceball 1
Star Trekkin'
Last Chance

and I can't remember the names of anymore of my ships...

Jul 9, 2008
Greyfox105 said:
orannis62 said:
RMN Fearless. It's from my favorite book series.
Royal Manticore Navy?
only thing along the lines of those letters I can think of..
Quite right. I like Honor Harrington.

EDIT:A;though now that I think about it, RMN Unconquered may be more appropriate, even though Fearless was Honor's first ship (technically second, but Hawkwing doesn't count).

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
Jark212 said:
The U.N.S.C. Shock n' Awe (Spacecraft Halo-style). Staffed by an all female crew between the ages of 16-32. Used to go to completely random solar systems and terraform Earth-like planets so they could be ours!!!! Oh, and fight/mate with suspiciously Human like sexy chick aliens...

My first ever post... Good times, good times.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Being the Battlestar fanboy I am, HMS Galactica would be my first choice. HMS Fire And Brimstone also has a nice ring to it. S.S Banhammer for shits & giggles.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
In Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, I named the ship as the "Namine". In Kingdom Hearts, I created a badass Gummi Ship which I named the "Archades". Notice a pattern emerging here?

Yeah, I'd probably have a fleet named after different FF/KH people and places. The cruisers could be named after the characters who I deem to be most powerful or skilled in some way, the destroyers would be named after weapons (Masamune and so on), and the frigates and landers and such would be named after places. The flagship would probably be the "One Winged Angel", as this really would instill fear in all who saw it.

titanium turtle

Jul 1, 2009
the SS shitstorm

a battlecruiser the size of a city, impenetrable titanium(I wish Adamantium existed) armour
at least 1001 hulls, 35 railgun cannons, that deathstar lazer- but red- huge armies of minions inside

and also a super intelligent laser grid that can slice up an enemy city in seconds

yes- FEAR MY WRATH!!!

boyitsme95

Feb 26, 2008
A screen that would just change the name to the other guys name. I mean, come on, were in space. I think technoladgy has advanced that much in screens, right? The actual name would be the S.S. Shift Space. Also, what does S.S. stand for in space? My guess is just Space Ship. I'm not that creative.