The Next Band-Specific Game

Mumpadump

Nov 19, 2008
They're planning on making Guitar Hero: Metallica. But I would really love to see Guitar Hero: Boston.

Mumpadump

Nov 19, 2008
mesh said:
Which one, Boston or Metallica?
I think he's cheering for Boston. Especially because looking at his picture, it's a Boston album cover.

and I just want to point out that I have that album hanging on my wall right now.

Whobajube

Mar 25, 2008
Grand_Poohbah said:
Whobajube said:
mesh said:
I vote Harmonix make the next band specific game. A Rock Band: All That Remains Edition would kick an absurd amount of ass.
DUDE! YES! I'm not the only one! (See third post)
All That Remains would be intense too. Also I'm liking the closeup black mage avatar.
Thanks friend! I'm digging the 8-bit black mage as well!

Mumpadump

Nov 19, 2008
NoMoreSanity said:
The problem with making a band-specific game is that there is no difficulty curve really, since that band usually have same-ish guitar on all their songs.
that's the only part of a band specific game that would be terrible. I mean I love Boston, but yes, all of their songs have pretty much the same guitar parts throughout.

samsprinkle

Jun 29, 2008
Tako Shits Hero...I'll put up the link...NOW! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbEGCNrMomY These guys are idiots that I know...but EXCELLENT musicians! (NOT!)

mesh

Mar 24, 2008
Whobajube said:
mesh said:
Have you got RB? they have an ATR track pack.
I do not unfortunately.. guess I'll have to make do with Six on GH2... haha
This Calling, Chiron and Two Weeks. All are nearly impossible on drums =P

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
Guitar Hero AC/DC.
I'd love to see a "Guitar Hero: Flogging Molly." but that's probably just me. "Seven Deadly Sins" on Extreme...think about that.

mesh

Mar 24, 2008
the protaginist said:
Guitar Hero AC/DC.
I'd love to see a "Guitar Hero: Flogging Molly." but that's probably just me. "Seven Deadly Sins" on Extreme...think about that.
There's a Rock Band AC/DC Track pack. It has 19 tracks and comes on a separate disk. And yes, it is Awesome.

Kasil

Sep 29, 2008
I'd like to see My Chemical Romance, but their career hasn't been close to long enough for a band-specific game.

Weezer would be fun, they've been pretty stylistically inconsistent and it'd be fun to play through their career.

Zepplin would be good, if Zepplin backed it.

Maiden would be good, but they've basically given the finger to music games.

Jul 9, 2008
Vanguard1219 said:
Just for the sake of the overwhelming spectacle this game would be, I suggest Guitar Hero: Dethklok. It would be the only game in the entire franchise that would carry a Mature rating.
Yes. Yes! We must have this game!

Anyway, what about The Rolling Stones?