The Night Beckons

PrinceOfShapeir

Mar 27, 2011
The Night Beckons

We live in a world of darkness, and all about us dwell ancient creatures born of blood and the night. They are innumerable - Vampires, Werebeasts, the spirits of the restless dead, Demons, and immortal Wizards.

And all around them petty mortal men and women fall in deep, irrevocable love with them.

Character Sheets

Name:

True Love:

Weeaboo Fighting Magic:

Appearance:

Sign: (Pisces, Aries)

Favorite Food:

Personality:

Neuroses:

Sexuality:

History:

Placement on the 10.0 scale of Gay:

And no, I won't make this OP look pretty.
Flesh out the RP? Fuck you. You want to play a Nosferatu knockoff? You want to be the Devil? Like I give a fuck.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
I'm cautiously curious. Nothing to do but see what might happen. To absurdity, AND BEYOND!

Name: John

True Love: AMERICA!

Weeaboo Fighting Magic: his trusty palsma rifle. He can also summon hellfire, which is totally different from regular fire because it's from hell.

Appearance: John has mysterious raven black hair that flows with the breeze, covering his sparkling blue eyes. Also, his demonic hellfire aura creates a current that keeps his hair blowing at all times. He also wears a slashed silk shirt, skinny jeans and a jacket to cover his tiny demon wings.

Sign: Cancer

Favorite Food: Crakers

Personality: John doesn't talk that much. He often just sits around eating snacks and playing handheld games. He will either speak less than 5 words, or go on long, brooding monologues. He acts above it all unless he's hunting other demons. He's also very patriotic.

Neuroses: Is in denial about the fact that he is a demon. As far as he's concerned, he's an average 60 year old man... who looks like he's 21, and has for the last 40+ years.

Sexuality: Bisexual

History: Born to a lady demon who mated with a human, John was abandoned at an orphanage. He had a regular childhood, joined the military and served his country. It was dring this time his demonic powers manifested, and transformed his rifle into a weapon capable of shooting plasma. Nobody questioned this, and he managed to smuggle it back home.

Placement on the 10.0 scale of Gay: 6.66

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Oh hell yes, I am signing up for this bout of insanity!

Name: Christian Lucas (Steele) Beauregard (AKA: Satan's Claw... 'Cause he's a werewolf but don?t worry he's a good guy werewolf.)

Gender: Stop trying to categorize me with your bullshit gender system, shitlord. (AKA: Male.)

True Love: Anyone he can feel a spiritual connection to, and that one Pekingese who died several years back. He fights for her honor.

Weeaboo Fighting Magic: Silver Magic, which can do almost anything offensive and sharp that he wants it to do, and because he is a master of it he doesn't have the usual werewolf weakness to it.

Appearance: 6'2" and ruggedly good looking, but also very femininely good looking. With perfect skin, and piercing steel grey eyes, that's how he got his nickname teehee! :) and dark blonde hair that's in an untidy sexy mop on his head, and with just the right amount of sexy manly feminine stubble. And he's very attractively built, with no chest hair cause that's gross. ewww icky! And he's really pale, and just super hot!!!! While he's a wolf he looks like a really really big wolf (thats why hes called a werewolf because ?were? means big.) and the wolf still has his dark blonde hair and silver eyes.

Sign: Capricorn.

Favorite Food: Fresh deer. It used to be humans, but he's a vegetarian werewolf which mens he doesn't eat human meet, but he still eats other meats.

Personality: Sexy, brooding, brooding sexily, aggressive, douchebaggy, controlling, stalkery, badass. (Pretty much whatever I need/want him to be during any given scene. So just mark his default personality down as ?asshole.?)

Neuroses: Tons. He's a werewolf, that's about the only thing he knows about himself that's actually true. He believes himself to be an immortal wolf spirit cursed in a human body, only to be set free when he finds true love; love he must always fight for, because the universe wants to keep him away from that love (for some reason.)
In truth, he's a prior stalker with several restraining orders against his name, and he has a very bad case of multiple personality disorder. He would be an unremarkable man were it not for his lycanthropy, which makes his neuroses all the more dangerous.

Sexuality: Sapiosexual

History: He was bitted by a werewolf many years ago, and that's why he's now a werewolf. He did werewolf stuff in his past, and he will continue to do werewolf stuff in his future.

Placement on the 10.0 scale of Gay: An even 5.0