The Nuka-World Cola Flavours

Spudgun Man

Oct 29, 2008
Basically, what do you think the Nuka Cola variants taste like in comparison to real world soft drinks?

For example I reckon Nuka Cola Wild would taste like Dr. Pepper, while Nuka Cola Dark would be like a cocktail of Coke and Jagermeister.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Nuka-Cola Quantum tastes like a mixture of Bawls, electricity and a slight hint of blueberry. I get the feeling after you drink it your whole body tingles and you feel a head rush.

MeatMachine

Dr. Stan Gray
May 31, 2011
Nuka Cola Victory probably tastes like that mysterious yellow-orange speckled Jumblo gumball. You know, the one with the flavor that absolutely no one can confidently identify.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
Just my personal feeling, I feel like the Orignal Brand Nuka Cola tastes like Mountain Dew High Voltage.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
I think they would all taste vile, so I drink proper, manly soda.

More seriously, Nuka Cola Quantum is the kind of drink that this parody advert was made for:

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Blood Brain Barrier said:
What is Nuka Cola?
A fictional soda drink in a alternative Earth set in the Fallout gameswhere everything is powered by Nuclear Energy and everything looks like thee 1960/70/80s. Nuke Cola is just their version of Coca Cola.

OT: I awlays imagined that Quantom would taste like blueberry and and almost twice as much sugar as a regular coke.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I imagine they taste like-

Oh, my tongue seems to have fallen off. That's odd. The label said it only added a little radioactivity for preservatives and flavoring.

Well, as long as I can see to type I E4tr lf'432rfl RL KR#RT 3t3tt43t....

(User was found clawing at the walls of his bedroom without fingers, eyes, or nose.)

Kyrian007

Nemo saltat sobrius
Legacy
Mar 9, 2010
Kansas
Country
U.S.A.
Spudgun Man said:
How about them Vim drinkers?
My guess as its a regional thing is it looks like Squirt, but tastes like Ruby Red Squirt.
Dalek Caan said:
OT: I awlays imagined that Quantom would taste like blueberry and and almost twice as much sugar as a regular coke.
My version of Quantum is fantastic... I use Jones Berry Lemonade and Bombay Sapphire.

pookie101

Jul 5, 2015
nuka quantum..with added strontium 90, twice the sugar, twice the caffine of regular nuka cola. with only the slight side effect of turning your pee bright blue.

reminds me i need to add some more bottles to my nuka cola museum at star light theatre.. now with a yao guai enclosure!