The Object to your left is now your weapon of choice in the upcoming weapon apocalypse, What is it?

Pierce Graham

Jun 1, 2011
Well, I just happen to be sitting next to an FNL-Fal rifle, FN-P90 submachine gun and a machete. Score! But seriously, my pile of post-its are my weapons. Bring it on? No.

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
What is a weapon apocalypse?

Any skank....umm depends how far to my left....just left and not in arms reach, a BB gun and 2 samuri swords...Ok maybe...in arms reach. A small baseball bat....I'll be ok But considering how much time....My giant survival knife and other things I could grab given a minute...ill be ok.....nvm all of that...2nd story...throw weights onto zombies heads....lol ill be good

Fieldy409_v1legacy

Oct 9, 2008
a cup.....i guess i could try to re-enact that scene from chronicles of riddick. but its a plastic cup so that might be hard.

God's Clown

Aug 8, 2008
A towel, an ordinary towel. But watch out! It's no ordinary towel. It's the most important tool for any interstellar hitchhiker.

You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapours; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a mini raft down the slow heavy river Moth; wet it for use in hand-to- hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or to avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (a mindboggingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you - daft as a bush, but very ravenous); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.

gewata

Mar 21, 2009
A lab full of bacteria...
Not pathogenic though, but maybe the zombies are allergic to culture.

Ravnican

Jul 19, 2010
It's either a butterfly knife or my wallet... I'm totally going to crush punks with my wallet.

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
There's nothing to the left of me on the desk right now, but the closest thing other than that is a chair. Hm, better than a backscratcher. Good for bashing zombies on the head.

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
A copy of Bioshock: Rapture by John Shirley.
...If I fail, no one will be surprised.
If I survive, I will be Legend.

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
An Emrakul. Well if I can somehow make the card come to life then I'd be set. (Of course after I unleash it to save me the entire earth is fucked.) If the the card. Fuck.

(Maybe if I could find a Hawk and equip it with some swords.)

I_Sinanju _I

May 3, 2011
*I Slowly peer to my left and a small smirk of satisfaction comes across my face*
*I then start to move my hand towards my Kukri*
*My 2 month old puppy jumps up next to me and lies under my arm*

TToTT

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
iamthelizardqueen88 said:
that would be a pillow.... god i hope theyre cheerleader zombies ;D
Skip to about 02:17

Captcha: fordishi Norse. Excuse me while I go pummel zombies with Mjölnir.