The Object to your left is now your weapon of choice in the upcoming weapon apocalypse, What is it?

Crystalite

Apr 2, 2010
Well, on the downside, its a book.
On the upside, its a copy of Ulysses, so its pretty thick.
I could hit someone with it, or just stun them with confusion be reading passages aloud.
Also I could user it as a shield, since its thick enough to stop any short blade.

KingJay814

Jul 23, 2010
To the left of me I have a small 12 inch knife, I think I'll be SOL, however, on every other wall and in every other direction, I have a 2 compound bows, a cross bow and a wide array of swords (bit of a collector). But to my left...just a small knife (that isn't even that sharp). oh wait I have a Nintendo DSi too!

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
A wii-remote attached to a nunchuck with a Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles sticker skin.

Matches though, right? right?! *nervous laughter*

ZeroDotZero

Sep 18, 2009
A rowing machine. I don't think I'm strong enough to wield this. Maybe as a defensive structure it could work well.

SweetNess_666

Sep 2, 2009
Laid on my sofa so imidiately to my left is a sofa cusion I guess I could swing it around wildly and see what happens but behind that above the window is a curtain pole I think I'll that in my quest to survive an apocalyptic event :)

Coldflame727

Jul 14, 2011
My wall? The fuck do I do with that... Let me go around the wall. Oh, some bungee cord.
Chances? Well, I suppose it is useful. If use it to help me run like hell before the people with actual weapons get here.

Ponch

Mar 31, 2010
A set of car keys, two people and three desktops with monitors, keyboards, etc.
So... If we go buy the video game style of carrying stuff, I guess I should be able to melee the crap out if people. And check my Facebook.

Simskiller

Oct 13, 2010
MY left is a whisky bottle.

My monitors left (which is where the hand is pointing) is a vodka bottle. (Also a giant stack of books with a fedora on top.)

Come at me Bro.

TailstheHedgehog

Jan 14, 2010
A glass cup with the dregs of my orange juice. If I shatter it, I could take out the grand total of one bad guy in this coming weapons apocalypse. Woo!

Cormitt

Apr 16, 2009
Coil ring notebook.. Well at least I can fling paper airplanes at people and fling them with the springy coil... hmmm.. must make me the village idiot.. YAY!! I live because you always need to have a village idiot.

NinjaDuckie

Sep 9, 2009
My swords are on the other side of the room... bah. On my left is a screwdriver. So I guess I'm going to go all DIY Rambo.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
What the fuck is a weapon apocalypse?

I wish people would stop making this exact same fucking thread, just worded a little differently, all the fucking time. This is probably the 20th fucking 'The object to your [direction] is your weapon in the [apocalypse scenario]' I've seen. Just fucking stop it.