The Odd Clothes You Wear

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
Unfortunatly my clothing tastes are rather mainstream. About the only thing that I own that isnt "normal" clothing (Jeans, trainers, Polo shirt, button up shirt etc) is a flatcap.

I like wearing it especially when shooting. :)

SteinFaust

Jun 30, 2008
I don't wear skinny jeans because my cock-n-balls don't fit.
[/shot at BS hipster-skateboy trends]

I like to wear a balaclava 7 months out of the year.
I like to wear tac-modded gloves missing the index and thumb.
I like my new shirt "Anti-Social Club" because it's OD green, has bullets in the logo, and is ironic.
no, not hipster 'ironic', like wearing a retro Optimus Prime shirt, despite having no knowledge of the show or nostalgia for it-- this is actually ironic. seriously. go get a dictionary, I'll wait.

Though I don't wear them all at the same time, because then it's "OMG he's crazy, he's gonna shoot up a convent, and smear the nun-blood on the local schoolchildren!! WAAAAAAAAH!"

Tagball

Super Sexy Short Stuff
Nov 25, 2009
As always....I'm going to go with my "STUD" shirt. If you know me(which you probably don't), you know about my "STUD" shirt.

It's pretty self-explanatory, actually.

Acier

Nov 5, 2009
I wear cardigans in the heat. Also I have a pair of bright red moccasins, I love them so

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
My white shirt and jeans are strange in that they're the only clothes I ever wear. And pajama pants. And scrubs when necessary. But mainly a white shirt and jeans.

hyperhammy

Jan 4, 2010
Frequen-Z said:

I apologise for nothing.
Those look fucking AWESOME!!!
I don't wear anything weird... except a leatherman skeletool on my belt at all time.

Varrdy

Feb 25, 2010
Funkiest Monkey said:
What are the 'odd' articles of clothing you wear? Odd clothes classify as anything that isn't a baseball cap, t-shirt, jeans and trainers(/sneakers). Kind of.
What are the odd clothes you wear, Escapist?
Well with the jeans / t-shirt / trainers caveat, you've done for around 99% of my wardrobe. "Oddities" include a black trilby (given to me by one half of a Blues Brother's tribute gig), a Jacaroo hat, a hawiian shirt...

...and my sheepskin flying jacket.

This thing aint no wannabe, it's real. The brown leather is adorned with several aircraft patches, the Browncoats symbol, a name badge and an Apollo 13 mission patch. Thanks to the thick-insulation it really can be used in an old, open plane, which is no surprise because that's what it was designed to do. Persoanlly I've used it as a motorbiking jacket as it keeps me warm and is also thick enough to absorb impact - plus the neck and waist have buckles and straps to "cinch" it shut to reduce draughts / heat loss.

It also weighs a bloody tonne and so I only break it out in winter when it's needed!

Wardy

Minjoltr

Aug 6, 2008
Steampunk. Mostly long dresses with two or three layers of skirts underneath, my fleecy tailcoat made from scraps last winter and my Lego minifig earrings (Currently favouring the Stormtrooper and the Killer Robot).

The Afrodactyl

Jul 19, 2010
I don't have much, just a pair of fingerless gloves at the moment.

However, I am looking at the Gas Mask/Pith helmet combo.

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
Minjoltr said:
Steampunk. Mostly long dresses with two or three layers of skirts underneath, my fleecy tailcoat made from scraps last winter and my Lego minifig earrings (Currently favouring the Stormtrooper and the Killer Robot).
That's got to be extremely hot in the summer.

OT:I'm wearing shoes with GL on them.

AgentNein

Jun 14, 2008
Nothing terribly out there anymore, I occasionally rock the creepers out of retirement, I also enjoy dabbling in the whole sixties mod thing, nice dress shirts ties, vests. Although it's abit warm out these days, sticking to the tee and jeans.

Funkiest Monkey

Jul 10, 2010
Prof.Wood said:
Funkiest Monkey said:
What are the 'odd' articles of clothing you wear? Odd clothes classify as anything that isn't a baseball cap, t-shirt, jeans and trainers(/sneakers). Kind of.

Mine is the almighty Mohawk Hat.

...Snug.

What are the odd clothes you wear, Escapist?
Two questions for you.
1.Where did you get that hat.
2.Can I get it in black

O.T does a pocket watch count?
1. Online... I think. Some chick knitted it.

2. Yeah, probably.

3. Yes it does.

Agent_Nahmen_Jayden

Jun 28, 2010
I generally only wear clothes that are black or gray. I do not know why this is, but it's a lifestlye. A tough one at that, hot as hell in the summer sometimes.

And no I'm not goth or emo.

Glamorgan

Seer of Light
Aug 16, 2009
Well, I usually wear green skinnies, a t-shirt in varying degrees of nerdiness, and a tweed jacket.

Tweed is cool.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
In addition to my earlier post, I have these two shirts:

The first one is a shirt that I refer to as "The Shirt of Ultimate Indifference".

The second one is just awesome

That's right, there's a speaker in the shirt, and it plays mp3's.

Serenegoose

Faerie girl in hiding
Mar 17, 2009
Usually, nothing especially odd - give me a few days. Ordered a pair of steampunk goggles and just waiting for them to arrive. My oddest outfit consists of a top like this:

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/do/dorothy-perkins-black-ruched-sleeve-2in1-jumper.jpg

A short black skirt like this

http://www.usadanceshoes.com/latin_ballroom_dancing_shoes_tango_swing_salsa/images/uploads/black_miniskirt.jpg

Blue tights like this

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/200/477573462_2c18e4ac0c.jpg

Red shoes like this

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_p291hpuNWOQ/Sh0D2TU7g1I/AAAAAAAAAD4/iS6lRmIKGT8/s400/red+shoes.jpg

I know, it looks like a total mashup, but it works!

Oh, and I have a pocket watch that I carry with me everywhere :)