The Official Screenshot Thread

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Abzu! Hoepfully their next game is as seductive and disarming too.

Think i deleted most old stuff. Well, i say deleted, it was more like haplessly looked on as it deleted itself, but nevermind. Pickings are slim, m'dear. Even for a humble console peasant such as meself!

Trine 4 first, cause it has the most adorable seal!
-
ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-5.jpg

This one is weird, as i certainly don't remember being chased by an aggressive cloud of white ethereal squares called 'The Bog Settler' in Mudrunners like at all, but evidently it occurred...

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-6.jpg

Been realising i may have a growing obsession now with matte/satin car paint mixed with chrome-like decals in drivey customisey games.

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-8.jpg

Seriously though...

Look at this cute seal!

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-7.jpg

Look at it!

ezgif.com-crop.jpg

Best game.

Reactions: Chimpzy and gorfias

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Ghost of Tsushima_20200826140744.jpg

Ghost of Tsushima is the first game where I've ever bothered to use the photo mode extensively. It's just that good-looking. I wound up with 28 photos, and I'd post a link to the Drive folder but it contains spoilers (one of the shots is from the final mission, though I did what I could to hide the spoilery part.) If you want to see the rest, you can PM me for the link.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Not exactly a screenshot and more of a clip for added context, but I’ve always liked this one from Bloodborne -

Skarlet and her blood-sickle -

MK’s cutest power couple sharing a tender embrace after being separated for...a pretty long time -

Last edited:
Reactions: Chimpzy

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
“Look to la luna”

MK11 in the Krypt -

RDR2 in New Hanover I think -

Don’t have a screen of it specifically for Bloodborne uploaded, but here’s a stock photo -
1602520011683.jpeg

Last edited:

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Beaver hunting in West Elizabeth -

Big Valley, one of my favorite locations-

Twin Stacks, one of my other favorite locations -

Last edited:

Ezekiel

Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Country
United States
Tomb Raider_ Anniversary 2020-10-15 8_38_10 AM.jpg
Tomb Raider_ Anniversary 2020-10-15 8_44_06 AM.jpg
I drowned her over and over and over, trying to get into this cave for a relic and falling off a waterfall. Drowning her was quicker than getting back up there. Then I realized I didn't need to drown her. Could have just put the third wheel on first, closing the dam and allowing me to dive through the torrent into the cave with the relic more easily.

DJShaddycat

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2020
Country
United States
I used to take a lot of screenshots in TESIV: Oblivion. I still think the game is so damn pretty, especially for 2006.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
I used to take a lot of screenshots in TESIV: Oblivion. I still think the game is so damn pretty, especially for 2006.

Oy, that's cheating! You can make anything look amazing during Golden Hour! But seriously, that does look rather nice.

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
From back in my World of Warcraft days:

I used to have a bunch of WoW landmark screenshots, which I would have as a slideshow desktop background.

I think the only reason I stopped, was because it was incomplete, but I didn't have a subscription anymore, so it really bothered me.

WoW isn't the (graphically) prettiest game in the world, nor has it ever been, but some of the locations are just absolutely stunning.

OP:

download (2).jpg

This is from a 2D platformer called Gris.

I feel like Gris is cheating, because every single frame of this game is just gorgeous

D6UcGciWkAAMsFa.jpg
D6UB-gCW0AU0m-D.jpg