The Official Screenshot Thread

EvilRoy

The face I make when I see unguarded pie.
Legacy
Jan 9, 2011
Curious, are there any environmental activists in this game?
Not really? Probably? The game is very overtly "the company you work for is either evil or amoral" but there's never any reference to anyone caring that the company dispatches people to random planets with the intention of basically stripping it of everything.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
These people know nothing of my torment in this elusive dimensionally byzantine prison. Their hopes will decay as I remain a nomad hostage between realities, unable to look away. The eternal question creeps once again: to close the game or not close the game?

ezgif.com-gif-maker-7.jpg

PUDDLES!

ezgif.com-gif-maker-6.jpg

SquidVicious

Apr 20, 2011
Country
United States
It's almost summer, which means I inevitably replay New Vegas. There's been a lot of changes in mods since I last played, but it's really cool to see the games modding community is still so active.

Attachments

Reactions: Chimpzy

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Fyi, our esteemed admin has raised the caps on images per post to 10 (and characters per post to 50000)

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Testing new image limit (guessing more images per post = less server strain than 3.333x more posts at 1/3 image count?) -

Reactions: Chimpzy

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

Yup, a dead and bloated troll corpse. Not the Platinum pic I'd planned on (as I still technically had one more treasure to collect according to the game log), but something Kratos is well-versed in I suppose!

What's in the bag?!

Last edited:
Reactions: gorfias and Chimpzy