The Old Republic Gets Wookie Localization

Kakashi on crack

Aug 5, 2009
Finally, its about time they recognized us people of the trees, or as a wookiee would say it...

wwahwhraananro, ahaoc rarhoohuao aoahscwo aoacworo rcwooaoorrwhahufwowa huc woohiees.

PrinceofPersia

Sep 17, 2010
Onyx Oblivion said:
Wait...does this kissing scene mean romance subplots in an MMO's story?

Which I view as a BAD thing. As all Bioware romances have a history of being kinda shit. Talk 3-4 times. RELATIONSHIP! POSSIBLY SEX, DEPENDING ON FRANCHISE! Begin endgame content 30 hours later. TALK ABOUT FEELINGS AND FUTURE. OR SEX TIME, IF ME.

That said, this was fucking hilarious.
Compared to the 'Romance' between Anakin and Padme, I felt more intimacy and affection from those first 10 seconds then the entire prequels. Plus the look on that male smugglers face after the wookiee sound effects...priceless. Merry April Fool's folks!

DeASplode

Nov 26, 2009
Enagan said:
While this April fool's joke is admittedly good, I kinda feel like your forgetting another MMO company that made a equally if not more awesome joke for their up-coming game... A game that begins in "G" and ends in "Uild Wars 2"...

Shame on you Escapist.

(for those interested, the new Guild wars 2 class: http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/professions/commando/ )
That's awesome. I kinda wish it was real...