The one cartoon you would want to watch again

werty10089

Aug 14, 2011
Probably the only one going to suggest anything remotely modern, but CLONE HIGH. Oh, god, is that series ever soo good! Great humour! Soundtrack full of great music, including a theme by my favourite band (Abandoned Pools) Strongly recommend!

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
Sinful Tyrant said:
there are so many cartoons from the 90's and early two thousands that are better than the crap that's on today. Honestly i want to see Time Squad again.
Fuck yeah Time Squad was great! That show is impossible to find anywhere, I dont even think they ever made dvds, but I recently... totally legally downloaded all the episodes and it's soooo much funnier when you know about the historical events they reference.

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
Azaez said:
We need Thunder Cats back, Dragon Ball Z, and Gundam, before it got weird.
There's a new ThunderCats series on TV right now, it's a modern reimagining of the original. It's really good. There's also the re-cut of Dragon Ball Z called Dragon Ball Kai currently airing in the U.S. As for Gundam, it never went away. The most recent series Gundam 00 was pretty good, and there's a new series coming out called Gundam AGE that has potential.

zombiestrangler

Sep 3, 2009
To all those wanting to watch Freakazoid: totally with you, but do I have good news for you
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDA0A754903C2BA11

FLOPPY HIPPO

Aug 12, 2011
Biker mice from mars.
Yes i know they've remade it but i'm talking about the OLD series. That was my childhood.

Chrisloved

Aug 21, 2011
M0rp43vs - I think the movie about the sand and the tweezers is the old cartoon "The Phantom Tollbooth." That one scene is also stuck in my head - a man without a face telling a kid and his dog to do trivial tasks like moving sand with tweezers, water with a water dropper and picking away at a wall with a toothpick or ice pick. I don't remember any more of the film, though!

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
I rewatch the first series of Digimon roughly once every two years. It never gets old.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
Lord Legion said:
One word... FREAKAZOID!!!
I need to get another copy of those DVDs. I had season one for a while, but after I let my niece she liked them so much I decided to let her have them.

Random Encounter said:
Invader Zim. I wish they would finish the remaining episodes of the second season that were never completed.
I had heard, a couple years ago, that [Adult Swim] wanted to buy the rights to Invader Zim to air the show, and possibly make new episodes, but Nick refused to sell. Just think of what could have been, with the late night time-slot and the adult oriented demographic, Jhonen Vasquez would have had very few, if any, limitations and could have taken Invader Zim to new levels of dark and fucked up.

steelserenity

Jul 21, 2011
ninjastovall0 said:
steelserenity said:
Totally the Weekenders!! It was on until last year, it was pretty old but sooo awesome!
that, or Rocket Power!
Totally for weekenders....not rocket power. In fact its one of the cartoons I regret watching along with wild thornberries and jimmy neutron.
I wish away the mighty bee also for them to bring back invader zim.
Doug: the college years, would also be cool.
I agree with the thornberries being... well just awful lol. Never really watched jimmy neutron though.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Let see-
Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends
Jackie Chang Adventure
Samurai Jack
Mega XLR
Teen Titans