The one character you'll never forget

Mikoi

Sep 29, 2010
Raziel and Kain from Legacy of Kain games, I've played every single one of them start to finish, one of the only games I've actually wanted to finish to find out what's happened.

http://media.moddb.com/images/games/1/12/11272/Dpromo161.jpg

Rachel317

Nov 15, 2009
Bayonetta because, although it sounds silly, the character inspired me to get in shape and enhance my character. By that I mean that I usually let things that people say slide (even if it's lies or something) and don't really question them. I don't have the patience to entertain people who lie or are bullshitters so, thanks to Bayonetta, I've developed a much more "no-nonsense" approach to people. Not to say that I've changed because of her, because I could always detect bullshit, but never called it out. Now, I don't tend to hold back (although I'm not saying I'm a ***** to everyone who says something I disagree with, not that at all!), I'm becoming much more comfortable with being the openly sexual person that I've always been (without worrying about how I'm being perceived) and she really made me realise that glasses ARE sexy! :D

I think you probably meant which character was so amazingly awesome that you cared for but...you got more than you bargained for, OP!
Great topic, I can see some interesting responses arising.

Watchmacallit

Jan 7, 2010
Rachel317 said:
Bayonetta because, although it sounds silly, the character inspired me to get in shape and enhance my character. By that I mean that I usually let things that people say slide (even if it's lies or something) and don't really question them. I don't have the patience to entertain people who lie or are bullshitters so, thanks to Bayonetta, I've developed a much more "no-nonsense" approach to people. Not to say that I've changed because of her, because I could always detect bullshit, but never called it out. Now, I don't tend to hold back (although I'm not saying I'm a ***** to everyone who says something I disagree with, not that at all!), I'm becoming much more comfortable with being the openly sexual person that I've always been (without worrying about how I'm being perceived) and she really made me realise that glasses ARE sexy! :D

I think you probably meant which character was so amazingly awesome that you cared for but...you got more than you bargained for, OP!
Great topic, I can see some interesting responses arising.

Awesome reply. Nah, go beyond just awesome. I mean, some scenes with Zero almost made me cry they were that damn good. He also really got me into anime.

And thanks, my second topic lol

Jeysejak

Oct 29, 2009
Toan, from Dark Cloud. My first game for the PS2, this silent protagonist stole my heart and officially made me feel like a gamer.

Also, Link. Zelda Link to the Past Link. Though that seems to be more of i-remember-absolutly-everything-about-this-game-where-every-little-secret-is rather then the character himself.

Fragged_Templar

Mar 18, 2008
<--- please see avatar... any questions

Revan is my all time favourite SW universe character... and In a fight between Revan and that OP POS starkiller my money is on Revan!

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
Vergil from dmc3

Every time I notice someone cool, I put them on the cool scale next to Vergil.

Hardly anyone defeats him.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009

Needs no introduction.... but seriously he's become my favorite character in Halo to date and remains one of my favorite and most recognised characters in modern popular culture.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Crash Bandicoot, he's been a part of my childhood for so long.... What have they done to him?!

Rachel317

Nov 15, 2009
Rem45 said:
Awesome reply. Nah, go beyond just awesome. I mean, some scenes with Zero almost made me cry they were that damn good. He also really got me into anime.

And thanks, my second topic lol
Has Zero inspired you in your day to day life, too?
I might have to play this Megaman game! Sounds like powerful stuff. Is the anime as good as the game?

I look forward to seeing more topics from you in the future, seriously. I like the thought-provoking ones ;)

Fawful

Dec 7, 2010
I'm going to cheat a bit and mention three characters total.

1. Fawful. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fawful] He's a fun, wackey side-kick villain whose every writen line oozes personality. Anyone who has played Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga knows what I'm talking about. He's also my avatar in case you didn't notice.

And Sam & Max. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_and_max] both of them. Yes, they're not just video game characters but it's how I was introduced to them so I including them here. Don't get me started on ethier of them or the franchise as a whole, it'll only desend into a long-winded fanboy gush speech. So I'll just leave it at this: They're awesome, if you have no idea who they are or what the franchise is about, get to it. Start anywhere, it's all good and continuity isn't an issue for the most part.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
norwegian-guy said:
Daniel Foresque from the PS1game MediEvil. Great game with alot of twists. And Fortesque is a oneeyed, jawless, emptyheaded (I mean it, if he hits his head you hear this hollow noice) skeleton that died without becoming a hero and awakes from the dead after a hundred years to stop a evil sorcerer. He's AWSOME!

DUDE, I remember that game!

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Klonoa. He's cheerful, easygoing, ambitious, and VERY friendly. Also, he just radiates pure awesomeness. Just look:

newdarkcloud

Aug 2, 2010
Urgh76 said:
Crash Bandicoot, he's been a part of my childhood for so long.... What have they done to him?!
Several unpleasant things. Also, they started getting stupid and made him start taking control of giant mutants. Honestly, the new ones don't even FEEL like Crash games.

emion

Feb 3, 2011
defiantly Dexter from the Jak&Dexter game XD best one liners ever :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFWdmscNmQI