The one character you'll never forget

EPolleys

May 12, 2010
The character I'll never forget? The Elder God from the Legacy of Kain series, Tony Jay's voice is so iconic to me. I'll never forget how he tormented Raziel for centuries before his confrontation with Kain, and how after so long it's all come full circle back to the beginning. I'm actually kind of glad they won't be making another one, I heard a rumor a while back that Kain would have the ability to turn into a wolf. Ending the series at Defiance is the best possible decision imo.

Ailia

Nov 11, 2010
Anah'ya makes an awesome point, Garrett has been my idol for years and will continue to be so for many more!
But all in all, Andrew Ryan from Bioshock. His charisma was through the goddamn roof. Fontaine and Atlas are runners up too, never have I gone from loving a character to hating him to respecting him in so little time.

Wapox

Feb 4, 2010
drizzt102 said:
For me its a character from a book series that I really hope to see a game of, but good it would have to be extremely well done or the makers would get lynched. The character is Richard Rahl from the Sword of Truth book series. Those books are made of win!
Also a tv-series called "The Seeker". I agree, an awesome character.

although the one Char that I will ALWAYS remember is Lu Bu... He taught me some very hard lessons... don't get in a fight you know you can't win... that lesson has gotten me out of some serious badmouthing along the years :D

NeoDeath90

Feb 11, 2009

Throwing my hat in for Dalboz, the Dungeon Master in the game "Zork: The Grand Inquistor". I was only seven when this game came out, and about nine when I actually played it, but some of the crap he says is just too funny to forget. Definitely one of the better characters in the game.

Nayr

Aug 18, 2010
Either Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphionia, or the custom character built in Phantasy star online episode 1 and 2. PSO had the most memorable story I can remember because it was your story on Ragol and you kind of had to fill in most of it yourself.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
NeoDeath90 said:
Throwing my hat in for Dalboz, the Dungeon Master in the game "Zork: The Grand Inquistor". I was only seven when this game came out, and about nine when I actually played it, but some of the crap he says is just too funny to forget. Definitely one of the better characters in the game.
Zomfg, how could I've forgotten him!?

i guess he's not the first I would think of, but he is very memorable!

NeoDeath90

Feb 11, 2009
Xaio30 said:
NeoDeath90 said:
Zomfg, how could I've forgotten him!?

i guess he's not the first I would think of, but he is very memorable!
I amazed myself for thinking of him first as well. "Huh. A sword on a noose. Wow, it's kind of like soap on a rope! Only a little....tougher to market..."

DragonBorn96

Jan 17, 2011
Vrex360 said:

Needs no introduction.... but seriously he's become my favorite character in Halo to date and remains one of my favorite and most recognised characters in modern popular culture.
This.....is my choice.

Scout Tactical

Jun 23, 2010
The wounded soldier from Ocarina of Time, who is to date, the only member of Hyrule's army who has ever actually stood up against Ganondorf.

Most people never see him. He appears once in the game in an out of the way location.

Captain Booyah

Apr 19, 2010
norwegian-guy said:
Daniel Foresque from the PS1game MediEvil. Great game with alot of twists. And Fortesque is a oneeyed, jawless, emptyheaded (I mean it, if he hits his head you hear this hollow noice) skeleton that died without becoming a hero and awakes from the dead after a hundred years to stop a evil sorcerer. He's AWSOME!
I love you. That is all.

OT: Seeing as how I'm now gonna have to go with my second option, I have to choose Spyro, who contributed towards a large portion of my childhood, and is probably why I like dragons, and purple. I try to forget Enter the Dragonfly and its following sequels ever existed.