The one question they always ask you that you hate

Embz

Pony Wrangler
Mar 17, 2010
'What is it like to be a twin?'
I dont know! Whats it like to not be a twin?

Talpidae

Jan 2, 2011
Why don't you play rugby?
Because I a) do not like playing rugby and b) do not want to give up my Saturday mornings for practice - I prefer tennis.

Strid

Oct 24, 2009
Apart from the people asking be about my sexuality (which I either lie about or don't answer due to nature of the people asking),

One question that seems to be coming up more recently is "What do you do to your hair to make it so straight/feathery and such?" to which I truthfully answer "Nothing".

I don't hate it when people ask me this question (honestly I take it as a compliment) but what really does bother me is when people don't believe me and think I'm lying for some strange reason and follow me around trying to get me to deny what I said.

...honestly I don't think my hair is that interesting.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Chairman Miaow said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P87DS3aY4w

What are you thinking?

THE RAAAAAAGE!!!!
This.

"Ladies. You must never, ever underestimate a man's ability to be completely and entirely vacant."
I remember the first time I heard him say that, lol'd so much.

Sarukin

Mar 16, 2009
Probably for me its, "Have you found god?"
Jehovah's Witnessess breed like rabbits where I live

Rachel317

Nov 15, 2009
"Is something bothering you?", "You would tell me if something was bothering you, wouldn't you?" or some variation of this.
I don't have to be the life and soul all of the time, sometimes I WANT to be quiet. I'm almost a 20 year old woman, for pity's sake. I don't have to act in only one, predictable way all of the time, right?

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
Just remembered another one after seeing all the college posts

"What course are you doing?"
"Biomedical Science"
"What? Like CSI?!"
"NO that's forensics!"

Other response to my course is "so are you being a doctor?" - "no...that course is called medicine"

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
"Whats up with that white spot on your tooth?"

I hate getting asked it, but what I hate is that I get it ask every month by the same people who ask get a very boring answer in return forget that I told them and ask again.

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
"Why do you have long hair?" and "how do you know you're gay if you've never had sex with a guy?" are 2 I used to get occasionally.

And I remember one or two annoying conversations regarding my sexuality, something along the lines of;

"So you'd rather have sex with a fat hairy man than a sexy woman?"
"Not all men are fat and hairy, and no I wouldn't... I'm gay"
"If I was gay I'd have sex with women"
*facepalm* >.>

Alon Shechter

Apr 8, 2010
"Why are you so shy"
I'm not shy, I'm trying to hold the amounts of hate I have towards you and everyone else in here because I already made a guy cut himself because of my godamn opinion.
Feelsbadman.jpg

Layzor

Feb 18, 2009
My lecturer at uni always ask "What do you make of this?".

I hate that question, it doesn't really mean anything.

Spawny0908

Feb 11, 2009
"You're a GIRL?! And you GAME?! & (my favorite) "You're a girl and you're GOOD?!"

Yes, we're out there...

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
"Why do dress like a girl?"

I don't, okay? Yes, one or two items of my clothing happen to be women's clothes. It's not my fault, sometimes it's just the only stuff that fits me.

"Why do you like wrestling?" This one I get a lot, and whenever someone asks it I have to fight the urge to punch them, especially if they follow it with the statement "I mean, it's all fake."

Okay then! Why do you like movies, they're all fake? TV shows are fake too, why do you still watch them? Answer: cause they're fucking entertaining!

JackandTom

Nov 17, 2010
Embz said:
'What is it like to be a twin?'
I dont know! Whats it like to not be a twin?
I hate it when people ask me that, or when people ask me can I read my twins thoughts. We're twins, not superheroes!

beema

Aug 19, 2009
"So, what do you do?" as in, for a living. when I did have a job it was a pain in the ass to explain, and now that I don't have a job, it's just patronizing.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
spartan1077 said:
"You're an Atheist? Why do you worship the Devil?" What kind of inbred morons do I talk to? MAybe grab a f*cking dictionary and look up the damn word you stupid monotheist.
"Why don't you believe in god?" Because I find it hard to believe. But when I ask you why you believe in him, you answer that "We go to a Catholic school and because he created the world".
Seems kind of...stupid to believe that the existence of god is "hard to believe", but then, on the other hand, that the existence of the devil isn't?

I'm not arguing for god, I'm an atheist myself, but I'm just puzzled at how you don't question the existence of the devil.

Any indirect proof of what might constitute as "the deeds of the devil" are similar to those of god. If you find it hard to believe god exists, it should also be hard to believe a devil does.

skywalkerlion

Jun 21, 2009
Anything that relates to a girlfriend. Kinda embarrassing I don't have one atm (i.e., last 2 years), especially when family asks.

The Harkinator

Did something happen?
Jun 2, 2010
When are you going to find a job?

I will when I find one I want to do. Also they are not exactly handing them out nowadays.