The Premiums

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
canadamus_prime said:
It's a wonder she still has a job.
Would you fire a woman whose solution to a spider is a handgun?
Fire her is the LEAST I would do. I'd probably have her committed to a psychiatric facility.
I thought she was already in one, when she hallucinated all those game characters.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
canadamus_prime said:
Fire her is the LEAST I would do. I'd probably have her committed to a psychiatric facility.
I wouldn't want to see that, especially if they shoot her full of drugs. With someone like her they won't sedate her but amp up her psychotic episodes resulting in an Erin-She-Hulk. Then hijinks will graduate into a full blown military-scale disaster, complete with a change in DEFCON to at least 2.
Yeah, better to just give her space to get up to hijinks and pray it doesn't escalate.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
What's up with all the red X's in the first two panels? Am I missing/forgetting something? Or is that something that is generally known?

Vale

May 1, 2013
Zachary Amaranth said:
Vale said:
You give 'em a hand and they set your place on fire... or something. Can't remember the saying, must have been pretty stupid.
Teach a man to fish, he'll eat for life. Teach Erin Stout to fish, she'll find a way to set the sea on fire.
Oh, no, I got dis.
Make a man a fire, you'll keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, you'll keep 'em warm for the rest of their life!

I think this is the sort of wisdom Erin "BLOODFORTHEBLOODGOD" Stout operates by.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
canadamus_prime said:
Well you see, that's your problem. You're just gonna make her angry doing that.
Yeah, but as long as they keep her locked up I have nothing to worry about.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Okay, I laughed at that. Now, I'm wondering if this will be a arc or if we're just being trolled. I really can't see Erin making it out of this one.

Vale said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
Vale said:
You give 'em a hand and they set your place on fire... or something. Can't remember the saying, must have been pretty stupid.
Teach a man to fish, he'll eat for life. Teach Erin Stout to fish, she'll find a way to set the sea on fire.
Oh, no, I got dis.

I think this is the sort of wisdom Erin "BLOODFORTHEBLOODGOD" Stout operates by.
You have much wisdom. We could learn much from you.

Groverfield

Jul 4, 2011
Calling the twist: The fire started on its own, Erin was the only one not drunk enough to call the fire department and even helped pull a few of her co-workers from the fire. Stupid regen getting in the way of inebriation.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
canadamus_prime said:
That doesn't seem to have panned out thus far.

Vale said:
Oh, no, I got dis.

Well, before the head trauma. Now she probably has video game characters straight up telling her to burn shit.

Deathfish15

Nov 7, 2006
Kapol said:
What's up with all the red X's in the first two panels? Am I missing/forgetting something? Or is that something that is generally known?
Last comic she burned down the building once. Those "X's" -as you call them- are tape covers on newly installed windows for a rebuild of the work place. This comic is basically part #2 to that last one.

As for why the won't fire her, I would think it's that they (her employer) are partially responsible for her mental state after the car accident that happened way back when. That and she's supposedly a hell of an employee.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
she really should have known better then to actually ANSWER Erin when she started rattling off things to see what she can and can't do

really, she deserved it the second time.

scienceguy8

Sep 1, 2008
Sejborg said:
Who died? The "X" I guess is a reference to The Departed?
It's just tape on a window, either for packaging purposes or so the contractor installs the window with the inside facing inside. It's implied that the office has recently been repaired due to an act of Erin.

EDIT: just read the one before this. Strike implied: the office has definitely been remodeled.

Sejborg

Jun 7, 2010
scienceguy8 said:
Sejborg said:
Who died? The "X" I guess is a reference to The Departed?
It's just tape on a window, either for packaging purposes or so the contractor installs the window with the inside facing inside. It's implied that the office has recently been repaired due to an act of Erin.

EDIT: just read the one before this. Strike implied: the office has definitely been remodeled.
Well that's not funny.

immortalfrieza

Elite Member
Legacy
May 12, 2011
Country
USA
canadamus_prime said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
canadamus_prime said:
Well you see, that's your problem. You're just gonna make her angry doing that.
Nope, you can be certain she will do anything including defying the laws of physics to get back at you. Maybe she'll set you on fire with her mind.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
So, Sharon looks pissed, which I'm always in favour of, because fuck that *****.

Looks like we're back in Arc Town, USA, boys!

You may continue.

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
In light of this issue, it's hard not to understand (though not necessarily to excuse) all the fat jokes and general antipathy Erin has to absorb from her boss.

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
canadamus_prime said:
See, with me anyway, I would NOT fire her, But Marry her.

I think the wedding would be explosively fun.

Ghored

Mar 15, 2010
Imp Emissary said:
Wow. That brings the number of times she's done this at least up to 4.

:/ Wonder who Erin's defence lawyer is.

Charles maybe?
Or perhaps his uncle, Smokey? xD
Her defense lawyer is definitely none other than the guy who's always cleaning the toilets.