The protagonist in the last game you played is hunting you.

ProfessorEkim

Jul 23, 2011
shadowshian said:
soo im being hunted by a dead detective spirit from ghost trick that can manipulate things at will. and considering if he'd wants to injure or kill me im screwed either case considering what kind of rube goldberg machine my desk is
Oh crap... That will be interesting, especially since he can keep trying over and over with the right requirements fulfilled.

I loved that game, btw.

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
You mean to tell me, the motherf*cking BATMAN is after me!?!?

Not much to do than sit and wait for him to find me then. I don't have appropriate resources to fight the BAT XD

lunam-kardas

Jul 21, 2011
Hilda from pokemon White.

That chick has a dragon....no wait I stand corrected she has a dragon and several legendaries.

Well that clinches it. I'm boned.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I think I'm pretty fucked....last game I played was Punchtime Explosion so I have a shitload of people after me. On the one hand, I have Mac and Bloo, Chowder and Kimchi, Flapjack and Capitan K'Nuckles after me. Those guys should be easy enough to avoid. But I also have the Powerpuff Girls, Ben Tennison, Samurai Jack, Mandy and, Capitan fucking Planet on my ass too. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't kill me but still...I'd have the shit beaten out of me. Then Jack would kill me.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
A level 62 Lilith from Borderlands....

I must've done some serious shit if she's coming after me.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
Artyom from Metro 2033. That would be pretty bad, I've heard he's a dead eye shot D:

Keepeas

Jul 10, 2011
Demoman:

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU....
well at least it's not the spy
maybe I could get him drunk and I could escape.

zerobudgetgamer

Apr 5, 2011
Luke from Tales of the Abyss? Hrm...

Maybe if I make fun of him being a replica, he'll just crawl into the fetal position and cry while I run away.

Oct 30, 2010
Rico Rodriguez (Just Cause 2)

I don't really like my chances, but not particularly dangerous by the standards of game PCs.

dead.juice

Jul 1, 2011
I just put in AC: Brotherhood before I jumped on my laptop. So its either a grand-master assassin, or his followers. Either way, I'm screwed.

I know a little bit of Parkour, so at least if I see him first, I can make it a "chase-the-target" mission, but it'd be one of those easy tutorial type.

PureIrony

Slightly Sarcastic At All Times
Aug 12, 2010
Wander. Here's hoping he doesn't find that giant glowing weak point I've been hiding all this time.