The protagonist in the last game you played is hunting you.

EBHughsThe1st

Nov 18, 2009
Buchholz101 said:
Well now let's think about this. My Fallout character: Jacob Fox, is essentially a mercenary for hire. The only reason he would come after me is out of benefit to himself--that is assuming I haven't hurt him personally--so, if I offer him a better price, then I'm safe and he's no longer a threat.

Check and mate.
But he's hunting you. For some raisin. So since he has to be hunting you for some raisin he must have been payed to kill you by...the guy who made the thread. I don't know.

You're fucked dude.

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
I think I might be doomed because as @miracleofsound says, you can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard but you'll never be better than Commander Shepherd.

ShakyFiend

Jun 10, 2009
Hmmmm, well in this case it depends entirely on whether he is played by me or not. Played by me: Useless, literally anyone else: im ash.

Incidentally is there a league of legends escapist group anywhere? Would like to team up for a game or two

Jake0fTrades

Jun 5, 2008
EBHughsThe1st said:
Buchholz101 said:
Well now let's think about this. My Fallout character: Jacob Fox, is essentially a mercenary for hire. The only reason he would come after me is out of benefit to himself--that is assuming I haven't hurt him personally--so, if I offer him a better price, then I'm safe and he's no longer a threat.

Check and mate.
But he's hunting you. For some raisin. So since he has to be hunting you for some raisin he must have been payed to kill you by...the guy who made the thread. I don't know.

You're fucked dude.
This is where the "offer him a better price" thing, comes into play.

Braedan

Sep 14, 2010
It's alright, Asseg Cheerfulcarnage was caught out at night and had is head caved in by bogeymen.

Dead guys frighten me not.

EBHughsThe1st said:
Buchholz101 said:

Check and mate.

You're fucked dude.
That guy must REALLY love his raisins.

Blackmagic1515

Jul 6, 2009
Erm...I'm being hunted by Sora from Kingdom Hearts. To be honest, I'm not that scared. I'm pretty sure I can change his mind about beating me up. Hell, I may even get a Keyblade out of it.

AceTrilby

Dec 24, 2008
Michael Thorton from Alpha Protocol. Maxed out pistols, sneak and assault rifles. He could kill me dead without me even knowing he was there, and then spout a witty one-liner.

Lord Kodous

Feb 24, 2009
So the Rider of Trials HD is hunting me. What does that make me, the timer or gold or platinum medals?

David Bray

Jan 8, 2010
Not a problem. Its my druid from Puzzle Quest.
He doesn't actually fight, he just plays Bejeweled.

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
Well, I'd be hunted by some unnamed US spec ops from Battlefield 2. He can fly an F-18, drive the M1 Abrams tank, and hold a rifle dead steady with zero sway... I'm dead.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I sort of fine since Shulk main weapon the Manado can't harm living people ( from Xenoblade Chronicle which is an awesome game!). However should he used his old weapon before that or just using his fist than I'm screwed.

Jabberwock King

Mar 27, 2011
I just got off of Prototype after beating the story mode on hard. Thanks a lot for making me think about how I might be peripherally related to the Web of Intrigue, and therefor subject to a brutal pastification.

Chris646

Jan 3, 2011
But I thought that Dem was only alive many hundreds of years after 20XX when a powerful nation ended life as we know it?

Oh well, I'm dead.