The protagonist in the last game you played is hunting you.

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
Last thing I played was Cortex Command.. so that means I'll have a disembodied brain that has the ability to take control of countless expendable bodies that are dropped in from space. Well at least a hit to the head kills just about anything in that game... might be able to survive.

Crumpster

Mar 6, 2011
Super Meat Boy is chasing me... oh crap, better get a clean up crew in here, it's going to get messy.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
hotsauceman said:

If i bow down to the emperor do you think i will be spared?
>.> maybe you just die quicker, not known space marines to have mercy >.>

I'm apparently being hunted by Enoch, which raise the question of why o.0? I'm not a fallen angel. so i should be safe >.> unless i AM a fallen angel an I'm not aware then, in that case >.> he seems reasonable, maybe way could discuss the matter and i could NOT end up dead

chronicfc

Jun 1, 2011
Leliana in the "Leliana's Song" DLC, she'll probably team up with the rogue Elven Warden, who will call upon his loving companion Morrigan, and maybe Alistar for lols... good bye cruel world

derbt

Jan 7, 2011
My High Elf from Morrowind... Damn. Maybe I shouldn't have made him act like a raving lunatic...

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
Lucky for me, I got The Kid from I Wanna Be The Guy. Pfft... Chances of my survival are good, since any seemingly normal object seems to kill the little runt.

TingaWinga

Aug 17, 2010
Last game I played was GTAIV therefore the moron knows as nico belic is hunting me well he wont find me took him a whole game to find this one guy and most of a game to find his homosexual friend So i'm pretty safe I think

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
Um, what's the protagonist in Audiosurf? The grey blocks?

Well, if a bunch of stationary grey blocks were after me, I'd...Go somewhere the grey blocks weren't?

Krantos

Jun 30, 2009
Ostman said:
The whole Drengin Empire?
Just pray they don't use Mass Drivers to bombard the planet.
Nah, just buy off the Korx and give some tech to the Korath. That should buy you some time to rally the "good" races to come to your rescue.

You're my hero, btw, for using a GalCiv reference.

ryanxm

Jan 19, 2009
I was just playing splinter cell:conviction. But I was playing deniable ops mode as kestrel. So I've either got sam fisher or kestrel hunting me down. I'm dead either way.

Sulgoth

Aug 16, 2010
It's really dependant on the context, am I in Alice's Wonderland or 'real' life? In the Wonderland, I'm probably disintegrated by tea, in the real world I get a girl with massive eyes and a skinny frame trying to beat on me, in which case I think I'm good.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Hmmm. Since these forum fad-topics keep popping up so frequently, perhaps I should make a game out of them.
Forum-Ad-libs...ah! I know what to call them: "Fadlibs!"

But to decide on the rules...hmm. Drinking game perhaps? You tally it up and take shots when you finish browsing? Or perhaps there should be a Bingo card with Fadlib buzzwords (Zombie, Boss, Protagonist, Weapon, Sex...to name a few.)

OT: Well, it seems that Mr. X from Game Y is hunting me now. Better stay on my toes...or he might Z me to death.

sarttan

Apr 5, 2011
J.C. Denton from Deus Ex GOTY. He is also Helios thanks to me.

This is bad, very very bad.

Boom129

Apr 23, 2008
the last game I played crashed while loading when my 360 rrod'ed so I should be fine