The Pub (an open RP/ Character Workshop for any and all.)

world_of_dragons

Mar 20, 2009
Ardoris rose the glass in front of him in cheers and took a long swig. He sighed, feeling the drink burn down his throat and briskly shook his head. "Whew! Been some time since having one of these." He looked to see another man sit next to him and order something he never heard of. "So, where're you from?

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
Hussmann54 said:
world_of_dragons said:
Two Snip, Red Snip
Knife accepted the bottle and was in the process of downing it when the other man at the bar asked him where he was from. Placing the bottle back on the bar, Knife turned his head to the man. "Me? Well as far I know I'm from The Mall." He said, wincing as the Doctors Delight spread through his system and fixed the remainder of his injuries. "Originally, at any rate."

DotSlash said:
Grey Snip
The sound of crashing glass rings out from the apartment building, along with a loud scream. If they looked, the girls would see one of the bandits being thrown from the window, landing like a bag of wet cement. The cloaked figure exited the apartments through the same window he entered, heading down the fire escape before making his way over over to Vanessa and Ana. "It will be getting dark soon, unless you have a camp I suggest you come with me." He said, "If you do have a camp I still suggest you come with me. The Bulldogs will not like that they lost this many men."

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Knife-28 said:
"Me? Well as far I know I'm from The Mall. Originally, at any rate."
Hussmann54 said:
attention snip
"The Mall?" Yuyuko asked as she walked over, following the conversation. "I don't believe I've ever heard of it. What's it like?" As she sat down on a stool, she waved Kin over and asked for another bottle of sake.

Hussmann54

Dec 14, 2009
Knife-28 said:
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Never question Walt Disney #RobotChickenWisdom
Ana nodded, preferring to speak little at this point. "Sounds good." She slowly stood up, breathing deeply with a little wheezing. She shook her head. She was still a little low on blood. "What... direction...?" She said slowly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kin delivered the bottle of sake with a few glasses and sat down. Everything was quiet and he was pretty curious himself about the mall, having heard of it in passing a few times.

DotSlash

Knives on Full Auto!
Nov 20, 2011
Knife-28 said:
snip[sup]++[/sup]
[color=666666] "...Um..." [/color] Vanessa wasn't exactly eager to follow the man. Sure, he had saved their lives from the others but there was still the off chance he was just another one of them, albeit probably much smarter than them. Perhaps even the leader. However, once she noticed Ana being gung-ho for following the man, she scratched the back of her head.

[color=666666] (No real choice then, huh....? We'll just need to be careful...) "...Alright, but first, who are you.... exactly? I apologize if I'm coming off ungrateful, but... I just want to be sure." [/color] She asked, a little bit of a shake in her voice as she stepped forward. With a flick of her wrist, her revolver disappeared in a small flash of blue light and she moved that hand into her labcoat pocket.

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
leet_x1337 said:
world_of_dragons said:
"Hmm, think of it like a giant, well, Mall stretched across infinity." Knife starts, downing another swig of Doctor's Delight, "It's basically an infinite battlefield for a handful of hard-asses to duke it out with themselves or any outside forces for no real reason."

Hussmann54 said:
DotSlash said:
The man jumped back upon hearing Ana speak and seeing her stand. Cursing in Polish he reflexively touched a hand to the butt his holstered rifle and muttered, "How...How can you still be alive?"

Shaking his head he turns to Vanessa and returns his hand to his side. "I'm John, John Ostrze. Now we need to get going, the streets are not a safe place to be during the night."

DotSlash

Knives on Full Auto!
Nov 20, 2011
Knife-28 said:
snip[sub]++[/sub]
[color=666666] "Right.... Lead the way, Mr. Ostrze." [/color] Vanessa replied, looking around a bit before sighing silently to herself. His move toward his rifle cause the labcoated woman to tense up a bit but she relaxed just as he did.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Knife-28 said:
"It's basically an infinite battlefield for a handful of hard-asses to duke it out with themselves or any outside forces for no real reason."
world_of_dragons said:
A wolfish grin crossed Ardoris' face. "Sounds good. I should check out once I'm done with this mission of mine."
"Sounds like fun," Yuyuko added, and meant it. "But with Youmu being so opposed to getting involved with other worlds, and myself not being particularly good at physical combat, we don't really have much of a reason to go there." She downed a cup of sake and added, "Unless Youmu gets sent there by... accident. That's how she wound up on those other adventures, after all."

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
world_of_dragons said:
leet_x1337 said:
"Eh stranger things have happened." Knife says. "Now, I should probably introduce myself shouldn't I? I'm Knife 28, though most people just stick to calling me Knife." With a whistle to catch Kin's attention, Knife tossed the now empty bottle back at the barkeep and turned to Yoyuko. "So, you're a friend of Youmu's Miss...."

DotSlash said:
While still battling with confusion to how the woman who's throat he had seen slashed had made such a recovery, the more pressing matter of getting to safety spurred John on. "Right, stay close." He said before walking off at a brisk pace further down the street. Despite the state of the city, if the girls were eagle-eyed enough and knew London, they might realise that the man was taking them towards the river.

DotSlash

Knives on Full Auto!
Nov 20, 2011
Knife-28 said:
Vanessa followed almost silently after the man, bringing her revolver out as they continued moving along. While having a decent eye, she wasn't familiar with London, and as such had no clue where they were going. This little gap led to her asking something quietly as they moved. [color=666666] "...So... do you know how this city ended up the way it did...?" [/color]

Hussmann54

Dec 14, 2009
DotSlash said:
and school is busy
"Where...." are we... going?"
Ana tried to say, her voice scratchy and groggy. She squinted under the sunlight as it poked through the clouds.

DotSlash

Knives on Full Auto!
Nov 20, 2011
Hussmann54 said:
"Where.... are we... going?"
Knife-28 said:
[color=666666] "I've... got no clue..." [/color] Vanessa replied before looking Ana over once more. [color=666666] "Are you sure you're going to be alright?" [/color]

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
Heavy Weapons Guy and a blood red gardevoir with green eyes walk in.
"(So, what drinks do you want?)"
"(I'm going with a solid beer, talk to you later.)" the two said in Russian, as they split ways, Heavy going to the bar, and Bol walking around the pub.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Hussmann54 said:
I couldn't think of anything interesting to put here
wackymon said:
Quote to let you know I'm trying to interact with one of your characters. For a thread like this, it's worth getting in the habit.
One of my own characters at last, Archniel is someone that I've had a lot of trouble finding a story for. I think I've got something worked out, but she's going to be visiting here for a while so I can figure out her voice, for lack of a better term.

Name: Archniel na Kiriel; Arch to her friends (hard 'ch' like 'archangel')

Race/Species: Human/dragon hybrid, calls herself dragonkin

Sex: Female

Age: 73, looks to be in her early twenties by human standards

Profession: Formerly a general in a corrupt army. Currently a hunter/assassin for an interdimensional collective

Appearance: 5'10"/178cm, strawberry-blonde hair down to her waist, blue eyes, hawkish features. Wears a blue bandana to cover her small horns, and a blue coat to hide her wings and tail. Doesn't wear shoes.

Items/Equipment: A broadsword named Kiriel's Fang, being forged from one of her father's fangs, and a mythril chain-mail shirt under her coat.

Skills: Superhuman strength and endurance, flight when her wings are exposed, and pyrokinesis in a variety of forms, though its most potent form is in her dragon's breath.

Personality: Archniel has a tendency to try and act cold and detached due to her past, but quickly catches herself and relaxes most of the time. Despite this, she tends to have difficulty telling when people are being sarcastic or joking. Though she tries not to start fights, she'll never back down from a challenge.

Bio: When Archniel and her mother were discovered, the entire village lynched their house, and only Arch managed to escape. Thorian, the crown prince of the Corwyn Empire and leader of its military, discovered her not long after. Seeing her destructive potential, he trained her in tactics and made her a general. However, she quickly became disillusioned with his ideology and the fact that she would have disgraced her father with her position. After she turned on him and left the Empire without a military leader, she was contacted by a mysterious organisation who wanted to use her talents to prevent anyone else like Thorian from terrorising any of the worlds.

Yuyuko had gone to join Youmu in her room, and neither of them had come down for a while. Two more entrants had entered the bar, and no sooner had the door swung closed than it opened again, allowing a woman in a blue coat to walk through. Seeing the large man walking up to the bar, she decided to join him. "I'll have a pint of mead," she told the bartender, before turning to the other man. "You look like a soldier of some kind," she said, looking him up and down.

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
leet_x1337 said:
wackymon said:
"I'd say he looks more like a mercenary." Knife says, taking a seat to the other side of Heavy Weapons Guy. "Of course that,s just my personal guess."

Hussmann54 said:
DotSlash said:
"It is not far now." John said as he cast a glance back at the girls. "Stay close now." He adds as he pulls out a solid looking torch and starts descending the stairs to the Tube station.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Knife-28 said:
"I'd say he looks more like a mercenary." Knife says, taking a seat to the other side of Heavy Weapons Guy. "Of course that,s just my personal guess."
"In my experience, there's not a lot of difference," Archniel told Knife. "Only that the mercenaries get paid more. Rank-and-file soldiers are just as willing to change sides. Although," she looked at the Heavy again, "this guy looks anything but rank-and-file."

Catching herself in her 'general' persona again, she immediately softened up. "I'm sorry, I don't know where that came from. Call me Arch."

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
leet_x1337 said:
I AM HEAVY WEAPONS GUY
"That is good to know. Heavy is Mercenary for Red team." he says, "I fight Blu team each day. Helps pay for Family, and it's fun. Best job, I say." he said, picking up the beers once they were delivered, and walking up to the Red Gardevoir, tossing her one as she contined to walk around.
He sat back down, Bol following him.
Knife-28 said:
Maybe dead, maybe not.
"So, who are you, nice sir..." she said, a mild inflection.
Knife could feel a steely glare in the back of his head, as Heavy ordered his soda.