The Queen Plays Wii

StevieC

Jan 9, 2008
Who here thinks this might lead to Miyamoto-sama being knighted?

That WOULD be SWEET

LANCE420

Dec 23, 2008
I would like to represent the 98% of non-British people of this world who don't give a shit in the following statement.

"we respectfully don't care about this trivialization."

imperialwar

Jun 17, 2008
So the next time England goes to war, will they blame it on the Wii ? I am sure they will try..

"The Queens judgment has been compromised by the brainwashing effects of computer gaming "

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
Well of course, I'd play my Wii more often if it were made out of SOLID FUCKING GOLD!

Just wait until she cracks open Brawl...

imperialwar said:
So the next time England goes to war, will they blame it on the Wii ? I am sure they will try..

"The Queens judgment has been compromised by the brainwashing effects of computer gaming "
I think that situation would occur if she had gotten a gold 360, instead of a Wii.. But probably not because of "Brainwashing"..

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
LANCE420 said:
I would like to represent the 98% of non-British people of this world who don't give a shit in the following statement.

Which begs the obvious question: Why did you view this thread in the first place then, when the title was very clear of it's contents?

Not to mention the fact your the only one with a negative comment so far so your "98%" theory can be thrown out of the window.

LANCE420

Dec 23, 2008
Machines Are Us said:
LANCE420 said:

Which begs the obvious question: Why did you view this thread in the first place then, when the title was very clear of it's contents?

Not to mention the fact your the only one with a negative comment so far so your "98%" theory can be thrown out of the window.
Here's a simple answer for a simple person.
I read the title and i had to bring it up. You don't happen to be British do you? it may come as a shock that no-one cares. Hell, The magna carta was signed so you don't really have to care about the queen/king anyway.

I admit, I made up the 98% statistic because looking up the actual figure would have been as pointless as this article and this needless response to your question.

All of this begs another obvious question: How many wii/queen fanboys are here?

Thank you for your time.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
LANCE420 said:
Machines Are Us said:
LANCE420 said:

Here's a simple answer for a simple person.
I read the title and thought i had to bring it up.
By the way you don't happen to be British so you?

I admit, I made up the 98% statistic because looking up the actual figure would have been a pointless as this article and this needless response to your question.

Thank you for your time.
So you saw the title, knew what the thread was about, and decided you had to troll? Ok, reported.

I am British, but do not support the Monarchy so the point you were attempting to make is void.

Another point would be that this site is American. So if nobody except British people cared I don't see it being posted on here.

DM.

Mar 27, 2009
I was wondering why I kept getting killed on COD W@W on the Wii by someone called "The Queen".

Imat

Feb 21, 2009
ShmenonPie said:
LOL, that's quite funny, but if she likes technology, then she ought to get a real console, or at least the only good game out on Wii, SMG.
What's worrying is she won't have time to make speeches at Christmas and have tea and crumpets anymore! Oh no!
Define "real console," because I'm sure Nintendo, the dictionary, most gamers who are not anti-wii, and perhaps even the Queen would beg to differ on your definition. Also, define "good," because once again that sounds like your opinion and not something the Queen is interested in.

Whoever said "Wii are amused," I love you. That is just perfect (And reminds me of that Doctor Who episode).

wolfy098

May 1, 2009
LANCE420 said:

2nded

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
LANCE420 said:

What a bizarre necro. Why did you bring this thread back from the grave just to say you didn't care?

Easykill

Sep 13, 2007
Wow, this is ancient. Didn't expect to see it again.

EDIT: Wait, what? You revived this just to say something as pointless as that? Why?

Octorok

May 28, 2009
Lukeje said:
LANCE420 said:

What a bizarre necro. Why did you bring this thread back from the grave just to say you didn't care?
I thought it strange as well... however, this is fantastic. If our Queen becomes a gamer then at least nobody in the UK can say that videogames cause violence.

Tomorrow's headline : "Queen Caught With Four Corpses ; Blames Gears Of War 2"

Gigawolf1

Jun 17, 2009
This thread is almost a year and a half old. Wii and Nintendo are in control of the EU by now. This will aid my plans for world domination. All I need to do are make some memorable games and train the army of fanboys that forms as a direct result, thus allowing me to join the upper ranks of Nintendo.