The Ring to Get 3D Sequel

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
nazgull2k1 said:
ROFL. Poor Xanadu, did I poop in yer Wheaties?!

Just because the movie blew major anus, everyone KNOWS it blew anus, the plot was god awful, the context was even worse, and the acting was just slightly above cardboard cutouts and an 8-track tape player... doesn't mean you have to get cranky. rofl.

My original post stands unchallenged. The ring was a complete joke that suckered more people then an Uwe Boll flick. Why? People went in expecting a decent horror flick, and spent 3/4th of the movie LAUGHING at the ridiculous crap on the screen... not good dude, and definetely not worth re-making into 3D. OooooooOOoOOo the little girl comes OUT of the screen?!?! OMG. lame.

Next we'll hear about "Child's Play" 3D.. and I swear I will burn down every IMAX in the tri-state area. I literally laughed that ENTIRE movie.. and I was just a kid when I first saw it. Someone PUNT the damn thing and call it a day. End of Movie. lol.
You didn't actually say anything in this post. Your original point is unchallenged because you don't have a point. There's not a single, cohesive thought in what you're saying. You don't like it, fine. But you're being a dick about it. I don't peg you as lasting very long here, with your mindless, trolling jabber. Get over yourself.

William Dickbringer

Feb 16, 2010
I'm sorry but I never liked the ring movies I mean it had potential until it got up to the video I mean the spining chair had me laughing the whole time

anyone else agree with me?

afaceforradio

Jul 29, 2009
Well that just lost my ticket money. Slapping 3D!!!1111!!ONEONEONE on the end of something doesn't make it good. Sigh.

Golem239 said:
I'm sorry but I never liked the ring movies I mean it had potential until it got up to the video I mean the spining chair had me laughing the whole time

anyone else agree with me?
Me! Me! I do! Let's go steal their 3D-making-stuff and stop them from doing this nonsense! :D

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
But... The Ring is a good horror film...

Why do they want to ruin it? It makes no sense!

UkibyTheMaid

Aug 11, 2009
You know, the Ring series just works when you watch the original oriental version. The American version just simply destroyed it. It's not even half as good </3

Also, 3D is starting to annoy the hell out of me, really.

UkibyTheMaid

Aug 11, 2009
Booze Zombie said:
I don't care, to be quite blunt.
Saying some shitty movie is now coming out IN 3D rings the same in my ears as those cheesy films from the 50's claiming to be the best sci-fi you'll ever see.

Which is to say, I ain't buying it.
At least the 50's sci-fi movies are fun to see. At least for me XD

And, well, they probably were 'the best' at the time. Like the NES was 'the best game' in the 80's. 3D isn't exactly 'the best' in any media, to be honest :/

Girl With One Eye

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Jun 2, 2010
I'm a big horror movie fan, but not sure how a 3d horror movie would work out. I think having that creepy girl crawl towards my face would be scary the first time...but I'm sure Id be laughing at her after 2mins of not dying.

Ryokai

Apr 4, 2010
PrototypeC said:
The Ring is just another excuse for people to say, "Yeah, I saw a horror movie. Yeah, it was supposed to be really scary, but I wasn't all that scared. I guess horror movies suck." No movie as unscary as The Ring should be used as the benchmark for horror, but it is.

3D gives me a headache, too.
Really? I've seen a lot of horror movies, and the Ring is one of the few that scare me. Most of them are just gruesome, but not actually scary. Like someone pooping on my floor is disgusting, but it ain't scary.

The Ring was a pretty chilling movie for me.