The Road to Indigo (Pokemon RP (Closed): Chapter 7: Dead Living On The Radio...)

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
Fary took her time getting ready to go. She didn't want to run into anyone at this point so taking her time would help her calm down some. "Just breath Fary breath. maybe he didn't do anything, well can you blame him though, you slept with Brock. I guess you're still messed up Fary maybe you should just give up on this idiotic crusade to be a trainer. It... might be easier and mom and dad do need help after all." she said to herself tears starting to flow from her eyes.

She stopped as she ran a hair brush though her hair and looked at her self placing a shaking hand on the mirror looking at the face that was looking back at her. "This isn't who you really are Fary, you're not a whore but... why are you acting like this." she said slowly running her hand down the smooth glass of the mirror. She balls her hand into the fist as she's starts sobbing tears flowing from her eyes like a river. She blanked out for a short moment in time and discovered she smashed her fist into the mirror shattering it forcing some shards to cut her hand, scarlet blood flowing onto the mirror. Rogue ran to her feet to make sure she was ok and pull;ed at her pants yipping.

"Rua zaruua." Are you ok Fary?"

Fary's other Pokemon came over to check on their master.

"ekke ekke nsss. "This doesn't look good."

"Guys I'm ok. I just cut myself is all. It's not too bad really." Fary said smiling weakly. Let me clean this up some then wrap my hand and we'll get some food." Fary said not really sure how bad her hand really was.

She washed and wrapped her hand trying to stop the bleeding but only able to stop it a bit then she cleaned up the glass. "Let's go guys." she said picking up her stuff and walked to get food then froze seeing Jordan... and the water whore. She moved as best she could as to not attract the attention of the others grabbing some food and sat down in the back quickly setting out her Pokemon's food. "There you guys go." she smiled and blinked seeing that her hand had left a red spot on the table. "Shit." she said to herself.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
"We can go right now," Misty answered Tyler's question for him. "Like I said, I can take you all down to the Underground Path right now, no problem at all."

"It's like Friday, I think?" Jordan answered Mookie as Fary came into view. Shit....well she's not leaping at her. That's like, a good thing, I guess.

"Jordan, you ready?" Misty asked him.

"Yeah, yeah I think we can head out now. Like everyone is here, I think?"

blaze96

Apr 9, 2008
Alan saw a group of the people he had met yesterday and decided he may as well get to know them a bit. He didn't know if Eileen, and by extension himself, would be traveling with them. So it couldn't hurt just in case, besides they seemed like good enough people anyway.

"Morning everyone." He said once he had joined the group.

elementsoul

Aug 28, 2009
"Yes, that would be a good idea. I think I'll cut it short this morning and just start heading back."

Callum just nodded and continued back to towards Cerulean with Eileen in silence. There I go again. I?m just a drain on someone else. Why did I even ask if I could join her? I should have just left her alone after that. I?m just becoming another burden on someone else again. Am I really that pathetic? Callum?s thoughts broken when Eileen broke the silence between them.

"So, uh Callum...are you from here? The Nincada implies that you are not, or that simply you've traveled around. I'm leaning to the former."

?No I?m not from here,? Callum replied with a dry throat from the previous silence. He swallowed easing the dryness in his throat a little before continuing. ?I?m from Rustboro City, in the Hoenn region. That was a pretty good pick up on the Nincada though, since they are generally only found on Route 116. What about yourself? Are you from around here or are you traveling as well??

tsatoma

Aug 18, 2009
"Hoenn? That's quite far from here. As for myself I'm from this region; born and raised on Cinnabar Island. It's a pretty nice place now that the island has recovered a bit," Eileen replied as they got off the Nugget Bridge and were nearing Cerulean.

"What are you doing all the way here from Hoenn if I may ask? Are you doing the League challenge here? I am, though I only recently began. Just met a fairly large group traveling around too on their journey," she added, wondering if anyone was up yet at the Pokemon Center. 'If they are up I need to ask about where we're heading next and when we'll be leaving,' Eileen thought, hoping that they would be leaving Cerulean soon, 'I've certainly been in this city long enough. Time to move on.'

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
"No, not quite. We're still missing Eileen, I think she may have gone for a jog this morning. And Simon's not out here yet either." Mika said to Jordan before they started to leave. "We should wait until she gets back, don't you think?"

The blond boy picked up his breakfast scraps, and tossed them into the garbage. He stretched a bit, popping his neck lightly and taking this opportunity to get his Pokemon some food as well.

"Besides... not everyone is fully awake yet... I'm pretty sure half of us are still only semi-conscious."

elementsoul

Aug 28, 2009
?I?m here because of my job. I got hired by some researchers at the Devon Corporation to catch one of every species of bug Pokémon, including all of the evolutions for each species for their research. They had me start in Kanto because Professor Oak was already setting up for another large group of trainers, and it would be easier and faster to register me as a trainer here instead of waiting in Hoenn.

I?m also taking part in the League challenge, although not for the normal reasons. Most people want to beat the gyms and prove how good they are as a trainer or something along those lines. Me, well I just want to travel around and see the world. Because there are places that require you to have all of the badges from one or more regions to enter, I have to complete those challenges if I want to visit everywhere. However since I just started a few days ago, and I only have the Boulder Badge I?m still a ways off from being able to visit any of those places.

That large group that you mentioned also sounds interesting. If they are still here I?d like to meet them.? Callum replied to Eileen as they entered Cerulean and the Pokémon center came into view. I wonder if they are ones responsible for a few of the strange things I came across on my way over here.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
"Got that righ'," Rochelle mumbled in answer to Mika before she straightened up, flicked stray locks of hair out of her face and went back to her breakfast. She managed to finish it off, which was good: it would play a small part in helping her get through the day. She doubted she would be fully awake for most of the day, though, unless someone possessed a Pokémon capable of Hypnosis and putting her into a dreamless sleep...

Though such an idea was dangerously close to what had happened in Mt. Moon. Still, if it helped her to catch up on what she already missed out on, that would be fantastic. Simon mentioned he had found a Drowzee at one point: the name sounded like the Pokémon could put people to sleep. It was a possibility... she would have to ask Simon about it at some point in the day.

So the group was headed for Vermilion City... to a party on board the S.S. Anne in particular. Rochelle wouldn't be partying in her state. Sure, she could make an appearance with the others, but if the party was going to last through the night she would leave early. Too much noise would just make her feel worse.

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
Fary picked at her food not really hungry but she knew she had to eat something before they headed out. She looked over at her Pokemon and smiled seeing them enjoy their food then looked back at her tray sighing to herself. "What have I gotten myself into?" she said to herself still looking at her tray of half-eaten food.

After a bit Fary decided she was done and she picked up her tray and walked it over to a counter to drop it off. As she did so Rogue and Cleo watched her worried then went back to eating. Fary held her hand was she walked back to the table, the pain was traveling up her arm making it difficult for her to move her arm let alone use her hand and the bleeding still hadn't stopped. "I might need to have this looked at."

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Aeris had finished her breakfast at around the same time as Mika. However, she couldn't be bothered just yet to stand up. She rested her head on Mika's shoulder when he returned, and looked at Jordan. S.S. Anne sounded familiar to her. And it was a cruise... Any interest that she might have had earlier faded away when she considered that they would be going on a giant boat. She wrapped her arms around one of Mika's and held it tightly. Just calm down, Aeris. You're not at Vermillion yet. And even when you will be, you'll have Mika and the others. She let go of Mika's arm a bit, still holding it but not as tightly.

Tristan flew back to Aeris and sat on the back of her chair, careful not to knock it down somehow and hurt his trainer. Blaze simply stood there beside Aeris, listening to what was going on. She didn't like this any more than her trainer, but if Aeris was going, she wouldn't have much choice anyway. But it couldn't be as bad as their trip from Cinnabar to Pallet. Her Ekans had wrapped itself around her leg once more, timid as ever. Meanwhile, Xal and Sonya were focused on other things, like Xal hovering above Sonya who was trying to catch him.

tsatoma

Aug 18, 2009
"That is a very interesting job you have. There certainly are quite a few bug Pokemon in Kanto that you can catch. The Viridian Forest must have been great for you," Eileen replied, slowing down to a walk now that they were nearing their destination, "There's a gym here if you wanted to try out for another badge. Though I'm not sure if we'll be leaving before you'd have the chance to. I'm getting a head of myself here. For all I know you don't even want to join this group."

"Speaking of that group," she added, looking through the windows of the Pokemon Center and seeing the majority of the other Trainers inside eating, "Let's head on in and see what's up."

RBMidknight

Elite Member
Nov 27, 2009
When he was finished with his shower, Simon dressed in casual clothes then spent a few minutes reorganizing his backpack. Clean clothes went on one side, clothes he should wash went on the other. Potions and battle items went into easily reachable corners and side pockets. Simon paused in the process of shifting a thick stack of papers beside of a brown wrapped package. 'It hasn't even been 24 hours yet but...maybe the Nurse has more news?' he thought. Holding his pack open with one hand Simon detached a Pokéball from his bandolier. He was still kneeling in the middle of the hallway with his backpack open, and distantly hoped no one stepped on him. Simon was torn between needing to eat and wanting to question the Pokémon Center staff before they became busy with trainers, their customers. He wanted answers. Simon glanced down, automatically scanning the first section of the report. He released the Pokéball as he read.

Code:
Owner: Simon Braddock
I.D. 33296007 - "Drowzee"
Summary: Possible marker found in whole blood sample. Abnormal levels of...
The report was half techno-babble and half complex medical terms. The basic idea seemed to be that due to this level, that level, and this percentage of these three or five things, something was unique about the blood sample. It's that something that needed defining. 'Breakfast first, then I'll find someone to ask.' Simon decided. If he was going to get explanations he needed his brain to be fueled. "What do you think, bud?" Simon asked as white light finished condensing into Shadow's frame. To keep from blocking the hallway Simon picked up his bag and began walking toward the cafeteria. There was the sound of a canine yawn a few feet back. "Food is this way." Simon called without turning around. Instantly Shadow brushed past his trainer to lead the way.

elementsoul

Aug 28, 2009
The Viridian Forest had been great for him; both his Spinarak and Ledyba were caught there. He also had the intention of challenging the Cerulean City Gym. Callum would have said as much, if it wasn?t for Eileen?s words that followed. In three sentences Callum was stunned and confused.

Join this group. Join this group! Join this group? Where did that even come from? I mean I just met her and embarrassed myself on an extreme level. Didn?t she also say that she just met this group? Did she just up and join them when she met them? Was that an invitation from her to join them as well? I haven?t even met anyone else from this group. Is this a trap or something to kidnap me? Would I even join them if it isn?t? Why is meeting a girl so confusing?

Callum was still a bit slack jawed in thought as he followed Eileen. His Ledyba decided to land on his backpack as he walked through the Pokémon Center entrance; the new weight knocking Callum back to his senses. ?Isn?t talk of me joining the group a bit rushed? I mean I just met you and we didn?t exactly have the best introduction,? Callum said, stopping behind Eileen before they entered the cafeteria.

tsatoma

Aug 18, 2009
"I suppose it might have been a bit rushed," Eileen agreed once they were inside the center to think about it. It was true that she and Callum had only just met, but wasn't it the same with the people of the group? She had only known them for a day and was planning to travel with them. 'Though perhaps it should be brought up to the leader of the group...whoever that is. Do they even have one?' she thought, the idea of a group with no leader not making sense to her.

"Well if you don't want to then you do not have to. It was just an offer. An offer that should probably have been brought up to the group before I did it I'll admit now. Sorry about making this awkward," Eileen told Callum, trying her best to express what she was thinking, "The group is over there if you'd like to introduce yourself at least...definitely think it over. The offer that is."

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
As New Guy and Simon came into view, Jordan was getting more excited for this trip. Man this is going to be sweet! Like partying it up and going at it and.... New Girl was at the edge of the cafeteria doors, meaning the gang was all here, but there was someone else with her, with something on his back he didn't recognize. "Hey New Girl!" he called out. "Like who's that you're talking to?"

[hr]

As Misty impatiently tapped her foot, she was beginning to regret the offer she gave. Damn, I didn't know he was travelling with the entire population of Lavender Town. I would have just showed him the path and gone home. Ah he probably would have forgotten it though.

She glanced around the room, the girl from last night seemed to be in some discomfort, and her hand was wrapped in a red bandage. "Hey," she said, moving over to Fary. "Are you all right? It looks like you did something nasty to your hand. I can take a look at it if you want? I do know first aid."

elementsoul

Aug 28, 2009
?Extremely rushed,? Callum corrected her. ?I?d also say that this isn?t awkward; not compared to getting pantsed by your Pokémon anyways. I think this is a bit more concerning than anything. You shouldn?t just be rushing into things like this. Take some time, relax, and think things through before rushing forward. You come off as aggressive and a little frightening otherwise. I might just have to join this group just to make sure you don?t keep acting rashly with strangers.?

Callum would have rubbed her hair into a mess like an old man to a child, if it wasn?t pulled back and therefore would hurt her. Instead he simply chose to stick out his tongue childishly, as if he felt he was sounding too much like an adult.

"Hey New Girl! Like who's that you're talking to?"

Can he really not even remember her name? Callum slightly shook his head back and forth in disapproval. ?I think I?ll talk to them first though,? Callum told Eileen before walking past her into the cafeteria. ?Hi I?m Callum. I just met Eileen on her jog and we were getting to know each other,? Callum replied to the almost abrasively asked question.

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
Fary didn't look at her her blond bangs covering her eyes as she failed to hold back tears. "I'll be fine but thank you." she said failing to hide the venom in her voice as she clenched her fists shaking. "I just cut my hand, that's all." she said looking at her hand then clenched it again. A tear falls to the table as she looked away trying her best not to hit the gym leader but instead her temper got the best of her. She stood up, her furious tear filled eyes meeting the gym leader's, adding to the tension she slams her hands on the table knocking her tray of food onto the floor forcing her Pokemon to flee to a near by table watching their trainer.

"Why don't you go stealing more guys away instead of helping me? I'm sure you're good at it. I already have to deal with my ex ass hole coming to find me and try to get me back. I don't need you making it harder for me to fix things with Jordan." Fary said snarling.

RBMidknight

Elite Member
Nov 27, 2009
'Yen?' Shadow whined quietly from his seated position next to Simon. His nose was telling him there was food nearby. But there were loud noises and shouts that usually meant trouble. Shadow shifted his front paws as though preparing to move. But the Pokémon remained in place. His trainer had paused when the other boy loudly announced the presence of two new people. Which wasn't news to Shadow. He could smell them.

In a matter of minutes, Simon noted, the atmosphere had gone from friendly to violent. Jordan had been greeting a new member who was with...'Eileen.' But Fary seemed to be upset with the Cerulean City Gym leader. Upset was perhaps an understatement, based on the flying tray of food and swiftly moving Pokémon. 'Maybe splitting up the group is a good idea. Sooner rather than later.' Simon thought. 'Or maybe...' No. He shook his head without finishing the thought. Shadow's anxious shifting knocked his body against Simon's waist.

"It's okay." The trainer reassured Shadow. Simon brushed his hand against the Pokémon's back in a casual but soothing gesture. Even if he were to complete his walk to the buffet table Simon did not want to eat during an argument. Especially not breakfast. It was not a good start to the day. The disruption also had nothing to do with him or his team. "Excuse us." Simon said quietly to no one in particular. His plan just became switched. Which was a shame because the food smelled really good. Simon turned then began walking towards the front lobby.

Shadow whined again, a soft sound of longing as his muzzle twitched in the direction of the food. His head turned to follow his trainer's exit. Three steps turned to five and then the maximum Shadow could handle. 'Mighhhh...". A mournful sigh vocalized his disappointment. But he obediently followed his trainer with his head and tail lowered.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
What the heck? was Rochelle's first reaction to Fary going overboard at Misty. Something about the conclusion she had already drawn... tension was already high and breakfast wasn't even over. The day was not going to go well if things kept going the same way. First her nightmares keeping her awake for almost the whole night, then Jordan bringing Misty back after whatever they had done the night before and now Fary flipping out... none of them were a pretty picture.

A quiet, "Excuse us," drew Rochelle's attention to Simon as he began to walk out of the dining area, his ever-present Shadow in tow... the Mightyena didn't seem too happy about leaving. Rochelle didn't blame him. Although she had already eaten, the scents in the room were still powerful. Simon had the right idea, she thought, since Fary's actions were likely to cause more strife. And she didn't want to be a part of anything hostile that took place, especially not in her state.

"I should go... need to grab my stuff before we leave," Rochelle said as she got up, clearing her plate away before heading out of the dining area herself. It was a good enough excuse, she figured, since she had left her pack with the bed she had claimed. Once back in the main hall, she had forgotten to let her Pokémon out for some breakfast. She told herself to do it later, making a point of adjusting her belt a little to make it slightly less comfortable: a reminder. Rochelle passed Simon and Shadow in the main hall, giving the former a small wave and a quiet, "Morning," before she headed down the corridor to collect her pack. Hopefully it wouldn't be too heavy that morning.

After a quick change of clothes into some cleaner attire, Rochelle used her bandana to loosely hold her hair back. She then hefted her pack onto her shoulders - it felt slightly heavier than it normally did - and walked back to the main hall, intending to either rejoin Simon and maybe start a conversation, or just wait for everyone else to converge. Both seemed like good options; strangely, thinking them over seemed to wake up Rochelle's senses a bit more. Or perhaps that was just breakfast.

tsatoma

Aug 18, 2009
"I thought people liked aggressive go-getters...perhaps I was misinformed," Eileen replied to Callum, wondering if she could possibly wrong about something before hearing Jordan ask her a question after calling out her nickname. She waited to respond until Callum finished introducing himself, stating, "As you just heard, Callum and I met while I was on my jog. He is also another trainer, and I was thinking that-"

Her train of thought was cut off by the sound of a table being slammed and food falling down onto the floor over in the cafeteria. She listened and watched as one of he girls started yelling at the Gym Leader Misty, who was for some reason hanging out in the Pokemon Center. The one girl who was yelling seemed to be a part of the group from what Eileen could gather from her rant.

"Wonderful, of course your first taste of the group is with relationship drama. I always hated those story lines on my shows. They always seemed so...contrived. Forcing all this tripe onto the viewer, who simply does not care. I preferred the more subtle and interesting stories myself, or ones with actual development. I apologize for this Callum," Eileen told him, genuinely sorry at the proceedings, "Did not mean for this to be your first experience with this group. I'm going to go and change into my usual attire, if this is too much for you I understand. Again, sorry." With that she and her Pokemon headed to their room with haste, none of them wanting to listen any further.