the scary noise in Zero punctuation

Circusfreak

Mar 12, 2009
i wasn't sure if i should post this in the gaming discussion forum or this but whatever.

have you also heard a wierd swiching noise in the background of the ZP reviews? i first noticed in the Skate 2 review. watch the start of it and listen carefully

did you heard it? it sounds kind'a like "shhhhhiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeewwwwwww"
Maybe Yahtzee is trying to put some messenger into our minds and turn us into zombies, who knows?

wlminter

Apr 14, 2009
eTuners said:
This probably belongs in gaming discussion.
Actually it probably belongs in Featured Content forum.

Anyways, no i have not noticed a buzzing, maybe it's your speakers or headphones. Or it could be the CIA's mind control satellites. Have you tried wearing an aluminum foil helmet? It works for me.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Either featured disscussion or Off-topic.

On topic: It could be your speakers or you could be refering to that loud video projector sound when you see the Escapist Logo. But I think it is your speakers. The title music is pretty loud and if you have set to high it can blow your speakers.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Circusfreak said:
i wasn't sure if i should post this in the gaming discussion forum or this but whatever.

have you also heard a wierd swiching noise in the background of the ZP reviews? i first noticed in the Skate 2 review. watch the start of it and listen carefully

did you heard it? it sounds kind'a like "shhhhhiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeewwwwwww"
Maybe Yahtzee is trying to put some messenger into our minds and turn us into zombies, who knows?
I did actually hear that in Skate 2. Have no idea why though.

Ashbax

Jan 7, 2009
Hail Yahtzee. Bow Down To Lord Yahtzee. Resistace is Futile. Join Us. Nintendo Are Corporate Dickheads. hail Yahtzee.

Sindaine

Dec 29, 2008
It's a sound-effect he added in to see if anyone noticed. He's going to add it in to all his forthcoming videos to get viewers used to it. Once their guards are down and people accept the noise as normal, BAM!! Screamer. Yahtzee will then laugh his head off at the idea of the hundreds of people that just yelped and pooed themselves. Then he'll go and make himself a lovely sandwich with lots of Branston pickle. (Whatever that is.)

Liberaliterr

Mar 24, 2009
I used my expensive headphones and listened to the Skate 2 review and did indeed hear a strange noise, it kinda sounded like the wind to me.

Circusfreak

Mar 12, 2009
Liberaliter said:
I used my expensive headphones and listened to the Skate 2 review and did indeed hear a strange noise, it kinda sounded like the wind to me.
yes! thats right "like a wind!"