The Second Coming

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
Incoming newer members and their 'I dun geddit'

Old guard smugness intensifies.
2009. Noob. Get older kid.

Chad's back brah. Classic Steam humor we thought Cory and Grey dragged on but made it fun.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Thelostdutchmann said:
he is back :)
Huzzah! Let us rejoice! First, for the return of a beloved secondary character, second for the call-back to a classic storyline, and third for this strip joking about video games again!

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
Perfect callback.
PunkRex said:
Damn noobs probs never even heard of Susan Arendt.
Pshh, and here we are still waiting for Space Muffins to become a show.

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
thaluikhain said:
Eh, remember when they hinted at a return of the WGDF?

Of course, that was funny in of itself.
I'm still waiting for that.
Malbourne said:
Woah, dude, that brings back memories of not having an account and just watching Yahtzee. I can't believe Chad made it. I'm getting a little teary-eyed. But I didn't care much for Lance, tbh.
I got the same feeling. It's funny how many people come to the escapist that way.

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
Malbourne said:
Woah, dude, that brings back memories of not having an account and just watching Yahtzee.
Same here. Came for Yahtzee, stayed for the forums (which have become increasing worse because of the young whippersnappers!). I actually waited quite a while till it was 1-1-11 to join, just for the hell of it.

Aug 31, 2012
SweetShark said:
I will sound like a weirdo, but I think I prefer A LOT MORE the old art than the recent one.
I don't know why, but I think it is more "unique"...
Nope, I absolutely agree, Erin gets more animu as the years go on. Sure Cory's got better technically, but I preferred the older style.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
So.... Mega Evolution then?

[sub]I remember that arc. I hope this means more stories like it are on the way.[/sub]
Dr.Susse said:
Zero Originality said:
Next week: The return of Gamedogs.
The horror, the horror!

[small]I never thought I'd have to remember that show again[/small]

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
Redlin5 said:

[sub]I remember that arc. I hope this means more stories like it are on the way.[/sub]
Dr.Susse said:
Zero Originality said:
The horror, the horror!

You know guys, Game Dogs was really good.
Don't listen to these old guard people, defiantly should go watch Game Dogs. Yep.
Watch it.
Now.
Game Dog Watch.

hailsatancthulufhtarrgan.

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
Lil_Rimmy said:
Redlin5 said:

Dr.Susse said:
Zero Originality said:
The horror, the horror!

You know guys, Game Dogs was really good.
Don't listen to these old guard people, defiantly should go watch Game Dogs. Yep.
Watch it.
Now.
Game Dog Watch.

hailsatancthulufhtarrgan.
I think they should bring back games dogs to play watch dogs
just for the Xzibit meme.

Dickdatduck

Aug 2, 2011
Zykon TheLich said:
Nope, I absolutely agree, Erin gets more animu as the years go on. Sure Cory's got better technically, but I preferred the older style.
What does "animu" mean?

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Dickdatduck said:
What does "animu" mean?
It's a funny, maybe condescending way to refer to "anime." Like how some people refer to anime and manga as "animu and mango."

Also, God Emperor of Steam. I remember that. :^)

Aug 31, 2012
Dickdatduck said:
Zykon TheLich said:
What does "animu" mean?
ThunderCavalier has already answered, although in this case you can definitely remove the maybe. Also, is your username an attempt to get people to start boning mallards?

2cool4u

Feb 24, 2014
Ahh, yes I remember. That saga about Gaben closing Steam because they made a "Gabe is fat" joke. Grey couldn't decide on the theme of the story so at the beginning it was Children of Men, then there was a middle part that was a Dawn of the Dead "subtle" "parody", and at the end Cory ripped off some of the most iconic scenes from Watchmen panel by panel, with Gaben inexplicably turning into Ozymandias.

Man, it still remember how dumb it was. I'm glad Critical Miss isn't a story driven strip anymore.