The Secret World Beta

FEichinger

Aug 7, 2011
Interesting ... Now let's solve the riddle of the failed countdown! (Five bucks FunCom's webserver crashed on the massive traffic.)

Emurlahn

Jan 13, 2010
FEichinger said:
Interesting ... Now let's solve the riddle of the failed countdown! (Five bucks FunCom's webserver crashed on the massive traffic.)
I'll put my money on that one too.

If it is as bad as last time it could still be more than 20 min till they get it up.

Let's just hope it's not worse....

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
Emurlahn said:
FEichinger said:
I'll put my money on that one too.

If it is as bad as last time it could still be more than 20 min till they get it up.

Let's just hope it's not worse....
The timer broke. Literally. Check it out.

FEichinger

Aug 7, 2011
Yup. Literally broken ... Epic =D And the TSW forums' Discussion Thread is gaining two pages by the time I managed to load one.
They're even deciphering the pattern of the 0s flashing while the timer was still set to 000:00:00 ... Awesome to watch, really.

alrekr

Mar 11, 2010
The clock has been smashed...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCOM I Will end you

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
I'm really still on the fence about this game. When it was originally announced, it looked like an awesome RP and lore heavy modern MMO the likes of which hadn't been seen since the late great MxO. Needless to say, I was very excited. Then it started morphing into what appears to be more of an action game with a persistent world and lots of players.

Emurlahn

Jan 13, 2010
Okay, so in the hour I've been using to eat, about absolutely nothing, have happened?

Great..

FEichinger

Aug 7, 2011
Tarib's been handing out a bunch of beta keys through contests on the TSW forums. And he's still going.

alrekr

Mar 11, 2010
FEichinger said:
Tarib's been handing out a bunch of beta keys through contests on the TSW forums. And he's still going.
First link me and second clocks coming back together.

Yoh3333

Feb 7, 2011
I'm starting to get confused, if you didn't notice you can click the banner with the clock on and it will direct you to an image or statement from 'The Circle of Venice' saying that something happened and as far as i could tell they had been targeted by a cyber attack. i'll give you a link in case you didn't see it.
http://imgur.com/dTWTL