The Secret World Review

Busard

Nov 17, 2009
Clearing the Eye said:
Anyone placing bets on how long before the game is dead?
How long are we gonna see these kind of fucking posts after EVERY mmo launch. Seriously, go be cancer somewhere else.

People said that about Dark Age of Camelot for years, about Vanguard, about WAR, about FFXI, EQ1 and 2, Lineage 2 etc etc..the only ones that have legitimately "died" are Matrix Online and Tabula Rasa.

Gotta stop this malignant pleasure-seeking thrill of wishing games are gonna go down (and i'm saying that for any type of game) just because they're not at your taste.

fealubryne

Jan 26, 2011
Funcakes said:
fealubryne said:
~cut~
First of all, get off your high horse. I have no issue with people deciding a game is not worth it to them, but what I have an issue with is them going, "It looks good... but it's too expensive, WHINE!" There's a pretty big difference.

Second, did I even say I personally liked the game? No. What I did say is that it bothers me that people seem to expect to pay nothing for good games these days, a la League of Legends or something in that vein. Apparently just because one company does it means that everyone else should do it too. If a game "looks so good" and you want to try it, pay for it. If not, get on with your life. If you want to decide $50 is too much for a game, and $15 a month for additional content to that came breaks your wallet, fine. Don't sit around begging for handouts from the video game industry.

In any case, stop putting words in peoples' mouths, that's just desperately picking a fight. Knock it off, it's immature. If you have no interest in the game, so be it, move on. Don't sit around and complain about how uninterested you are with it - nobody cares.