The Setting Of The Last Game You Were In Is Your New Home

ActionDan

Jun 29, 2009
My new home is the TF2 man Mann Manor.
Overall I'm pleased, lots of space, plenty of rooms...but I may have to kill a Horseless Headless Horsemann every now and then.

mikey7339

Jun 15, 2011
A Xenomorph infested half terraformed jungle planet...with Predators...I didn't ask for this...But I guess it is still better than Detroit.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
Section 8: Prejudice. Do I get a suit of power armour too? And do I have to bail out 5km up, because I'm scared of hei-AAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Err is it a good thing that I've been replaying Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess? On one hand life is more easier but if I'm a civilian than I guess will be scared all the time from the monsters outside the town or city.

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
Well, I'm stuck back in WW2.

Oh well, I'll deal with it. Hell I wouldn't be the first to.

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
>.> That means i live in Skylands (playing Skylanders a bit lately). Goes great with my fear of heights. Mental note do not stand too close to the edge or i will fall of.

RemuValtrez

Sep 14, 2011
Hmmm I guess I live in Cyrodiil. Looks like I'll be murdering people and making potions/poisons.

Linus Berg

Mar 29, 2011
I'm a Fukuhara Warlord in 12th century Japan. Every other clan hates me but that's not important, they'll be dead soon anyways.

SwagLordYoloson

Jul 21, 2010
Vvardenfell! FUCK YEAH!!!

All my dreams coming true, just hope its in 3E... or maybe before the blight whatever.

Good thing I cleared myself a mansion in Balmora, now I can begin cleansing the isle from Mud-crabs and cliff-racers like the mighty Jiub!

goldendriger

Dec 21, 2010
Pokemon? Fucking win =D I know crap Ash didnt, like all the Pokemon, how to EV train and where the legendaries are. ALL WILL BOW BEFORE ME!