The Setting Of The Last Game You Were In Is Your New Home

Dascylus

May 22, 2010
Reach... Even if I can get to the Pillar of Autumn I think I'm fucked... I love the games but never got into the lore/backstory...
How do I get out of it? I'm assuming I wouldn't be a Spartan.

Dascylus

May 22, 2010
Iron_will said:
Sarali said:
Erm... the last game I played was Artificial Academy. Don't google it, kiddos, but let's just say I'm pretty happy with my new home.
That's not fair!
Haha, you guys know what Artificial Academy is... erm... oh yeah, I guess I can't deny that I do too.

])rStrangelove

Oct 25, 2011
Hmmm cool i can celebrate Carnival in Venice every day from now on. Although ... i'll miss my PC. (Around 1400AD) :D

Lordmurdalot

Dec 11, 2010
Yay im a darkwraith in dark souls

*puts on dark hand*

FEAR ME BITCHES MUHAHAHAHAhahaha *fades into someones world to drain them dry*

AmosMoses

Mar 27, 2011
Diablo II, act one, Rogues encampment.

So, I get to play some poker with Gheed and then try and romance Charsi. She can re-forge my horadric phallus any time. nugde, nudge, wink, wink, say no more.

tg851

May 29, 2011
Diplian said:
Dwarf Fortress.
oh shi-
i feel your pain,i feel it.problem is,I was playing vindicus with dwarf fortress running in the background waiting of the little idiots to finish building something,now what?

bioshockedcriticjrr

Sep 28, 2009
oh great, pacific city. not only do I live in the city with the worst name ever, but between the freaks trying to eat me, the cell trying to terrorize me and the agency trying to oppress me, there's just no quiet

Bucht

Apr 22, 2010
Akham City.. and before that I was playing Dead Rising 2: OTR.
I'm screwed either way.

Robertus2210

Apr 8, 2010
warhammer space marine...well if i get to be a space marine....awesome!
if not then i'm in some serieus trouble.