The Sexiest Accents?

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Scouse of course, I am from Finland and all the times I've been to Liverpool my mind gets completely fucked, of course there's the question if Scouse is an accent or a language of it's own :D
Out of non English English accents I'd have to go Russian, I mean Onatop in Goldeneye for example :)

felbot

May 11, 2011
i like german accents, they sound good on both genders, dont know how a german accent could sound bad.

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
I don't consider any accents to be particularly attractive.

On the other hand, accents typically of those in the lower classes are a bit of a turn off for me, no matter how attractive the girl is. They just resonate with my disdain for stupidity.

saracenangel

Sep 26, 2013
In a guy, I'm a sucker for the Welsh accent. Maybe its the sing song quality of it, but anyway, I just think the Welsh accent is hot!

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
I love Scottish accents :D but now that I think about it I'm not sure I'd classify them as sexy... hmm...

I can kinda see why people think the Irish accent is sexy, which works out for me since I am Irish ;) Aside from that, probably Italian? It's not my favourite though - Scottish accent is just too much fun!

HoneyVision

Jan 4, 2013
I find the Southern Texan accent very attractive on girls. I have no idea why.
South American accents are also quite cute.

Apart from that, I don't really care.

I dislike the Australian accent immensely.