The single most destructive phrase...

legendp

Jul 9, 2010
"I could care less", The phrase is I couldn't care less.
"how could you not know what that is", No i don't, that is why I asked will you just tell me
"What do you think", I am asking for an answer not some smartass remark

Juvenilearbiter

Mar 14, 2012
"What's your problem?"

That angers me so much. A couple of days ago some guy kicked a soccer ball and hit me in the face. After I picked up the ball for him and asked him to "Please be more careful." He goes "What's your problem?" My problem is YOU JUST HIT ME IN THE FACE WITH A SOCCER BALL and you know what? IT KIND OF HURTS.

I cannot stand people like that.

General Twinkletoes

Suppository of Wisdom
Jan 24, 2011
People who use first world problems whenever anyone disagrees or complains about anything they don't care about.

Saying first world problems if some guy complains about the cost of getting gas for his ferrari, all right, that make sense. But someone I saw was talking about the lore of some game, someone else said something wrong and the first guy corrected him. Guy 2 just says "First world problems"

Oh fuck you.
Actually that's no where near the most destructive phrase, he just made me annoyed very recently.

the_dude_abides

May 3, 2012
This phrase is more personally annoying.

"You're really skinny, you should eat more" or something similar.

Its funny how people will tell you to your face that you're too skinny but they would never tell a fat person they are too fat they should eat less.

KoudelkaMorgan

Jul 31, 2009
"Pics, or it didn't happen!" but only if you say it after someone comes out about their childhood sexual abuse.

frizzlebyte

Oct 20, 2008
Referencing someone's hobby, or an unconventional career choice (regardless of whether they are successful and happy doing it): "They have too much time on their hands."

I go pretty much ape whenever someone says this. I mean, who are you to tell anyone how they should make their money or spend their free time?

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
Elect G-Max said:
chadachada123 said:
"I'm voting for (Romney or Obama) over (Obama or Romney) because they're the lesser of two evils!"

"There is a functional difference between Romney and Obama," or "There is a functional difference between the Democrats and Republicans on the national level."

Anyone that says any of the above three sentences not only is a complete fucking idiot with absolutely no understanding of politics (let alone liberty), but the world would be a vastly superior place with their demise or disappearance.
Wait... does this apply only to those who actually VOTE for the lesser of two evils, thinking that they have no other choice, or do you also rage at someone who says "Romney is the ever so slightly lesser evil... but fuck it, I'm voting for Buzz Lightyear as a write-in"? The very first time I cast a ballot in a Presidential election, it was for Chucky the killer doll, who I still believe would have been a better president than either Bush or Kerry.
Frankly, I'd rather people do a repeat of one of my homecoming councils: No one liked the guys running for homecoming king, so my class decided to write-in Spiderman, who ended up getting a majority of the votes, according to several of the guys tasked with counting said votes.

(But yes, I'd rather people make a joke vote than support the 'lesser of two evil' mentality, since a joke is far more of a political statement than complacency for this two party stuff).

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Spectrre said:
Hugh Wright said:
"Lets just be friends" or " I like you as a friend"
SO much this. To girls who friend-zone guys = Fuck you.
And to the guys who don't like getting friend-zoned, have some gratitude.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
There is no friend zone
Spectrre said:
Hugh Wright said:
"Lets just be friends" or " I like you as a friend"
SO much this. To girls who friend-zone guys = Fuck you.
How about no?
How is it a girls fault when a dude wants to boink her and she's not down for it?
You'd probably be a bit weirded out if a long term friend suddenly expressed undying love for you and then expects you to jump on them.