The smell of insanity in the morning (An open (joinable) Lovecraftian tale)

supagama

Lord High Raggamuffin
Jul 25, 2009
Lil_Rimmy said:
snip to remind ya
steampunk42 said:
"i'll lead i guess" slowly john lead the men throw the silent halls of the asylum. "oddly quiet for a building full of madmen isnt it? keep your tools ready boys."
Hunter kicked down the door leading to the hall labeled "rooms".
"Alright, start looking, if they perceived him insane, he would have been brought here. Look for his cell and find his notes. I'll cover the doorway."

steampunk42

Nov 18, 2009
supagama said:
Lil_Rimmy said:
snip to remind ya
steampunk42 said:
"i'll lead i guess" slowly john lead the men throw the silent halls of the asylum. "oddly quiet for a building full of madmen isnt it? keep your tools ready boys."
"Alright, start looking, if they perceived him insane, he would have been brought here. Look for his cell and find his notes. I'll cover the doorway."
"but i already told you back at the bar, he did go mad, but then the beasts tore him to bits, the man is dead...but perhaps someone here might know something, i have an idea" john lead them quickly and silently through the halls till he came to a door. "here, this might be it" the door read "Mrs. Racher". let's see if his widow knows anything, i'll leave this to you guys, last time i visited her she tried to rip my throat out with her teeth."

supagama

Lord High Raggamuffin
Jul 25, 2009
steampunk42 said:
supagama said:
Lil_Rimmy said:
snip to remind ya
steampunk42 said:
"but i already told you back at the bar, he did go mad, but then the beasts tore him to bits, the man is dead...but perhaps someone here might know something, i have an idea" john lead them quickly and silently through the halls till he came to a door. "here, this might be it" the door read "Mrs. Racher". let's see if his widow knows anything, i'll leave this to you guys, last time i visited her she tried to rip my throat out with her teeth."
Hunter slowly opened the door. A figure was sitting in a chair next to the wall. Hunter began to move toward the figure when he stopped short. It was one of the banshees, killed and propped up against the chair, a look of horror affixed to its face. Something was written on the wall in blood. Hunter pulled out his lighter and read alloud "A thousand sisters for the price of the mother."

steampunk42

Nov 18, 2009
supagama said:
steampunk42 said:
supagama said:
Lil_Rimmy said:
snip to remind ya
steampunk42 said:
Hunter slowly opened the door. A figure was sitting in a chair next to the wall. Hunter began to move toward the figure when he stopped short. It was one of the banshees, killed and propped up against the chair, a look of horror affixed to its face. Something was written on the wall in blood. Hunter pulled out his lighter and read alloud "A thousand sisters for the price of the mother."
"well that explains almost losing my neck...guess we should start looking, and as much as it could be a bad idea i vote we split up to cover more gorund, remember stay on your gaurd, she is a mad women after all. also she is still human as far as i know, dont hurt her" with that john walked down one of the hallways with his rifle at his side and his lighter still casting a small eerie glow.