The Story Behind Your Avatar

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
I just took a picture of the cloudy sky and put a twirl in the center of it in Photoshop.

I got my name from a movie (can't remember the name) where this possessed character pointed to his friends and said "Shacazooloo commands you to drink the blood of a dozen men", at the time I thought he said Nacazooloo. I used that for awhile and friends couldn't be bothered typing that in everytime on games to talk to me, so I shortened it to Nazulu. I have had it for 6 years now!

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
Copter400 post=18.72252.754350 said:
"Let them be like dust before the wind, and let the traps they set for me catch them in my place."

Father Grigori is a man who needs no introduction.
But only the time to work for salvation.

SteinFaust

Jun 30, 2008
i'm sick of people telling me how "illegal" and "wrong" it is to walk around with several bladed weapons on my person (RELAX, they're for self defense), so i decided i want to purchase (or forge) a sledgehammer, and name it SteinFaust. yes, yes i know i could have just named it StoneFist, but naming weapons in german just makes them all the more badass i.e. my Armored Core Unit, designated "Urteil" (Judgement).

John Stalvern

Aug 28, 2008
DOOM: Repercussions of Evil

John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons
"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted
The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"
And then John was a zombie.

Bobkat1252

The Psychotic Psyker
Mar 18, 2008
#2521, Omega squad is my airsoft team designation. I just figured I'd carry it over into Xbox Live which in turn carried over to here. As for Revan? My favorite Star Wars character.

Wow, after half a year here I finally hit 100 posts... I've got to start catching up.

Vel Getica

Aug 13, 2008
My friend gave me the name one night and now always calls me that instead of my actual name, and my pic is the laughing man icon from GiTS:SAC. I just really liked the emblem.

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
TsunamiWombat- Came to me during the Tsunami crisis a few years ago. Also thought it was a good name for a Megaman X Boss. I picked the Wombat because it sounded adorably vicious.

My picture is a Wombat.

CasualZombie

Mar 14, 2008
I'm actually planning to trick you into trusting me so I can then cannibalise you while your back is turned...I hope we can still be friends? :D

Psyco Slim

Apr 16, 2008
i needed a cool name to fit me. at first ir was skini trini (seeing that im very skinny and from trinidad and plus it sounds cool) then i came up with Slim Reaper because i always liked the idea of the Grim Reaper. i added the 10 because Slim Reaper and skini trini were both taken on XBL so i added the 10 because its mt favorite number.

as for my avatar it from my favorite FPS Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 and im thnking of changing it soon

laikenf

Oct 24, 2007
My avatar is my pet mantis, who unfortunately died a year ago of old age :(; I don't think I'll ever replace him though. The name laikenf? well that's a bit complicated; let's just say that it has a lot to do with gaming slang in the Dominican Republic (where I spent most of my 8-bit and 16-bit years); my friends and I (as well as every other gamer in a third world country where electricity is scarce) would wait endless hours sitting on a curb for the power to come back so that we can play all we can before the electricity went out again (this would happen on a daily basis). So you guys could imagine all the nonesense that was said during those blackouts. A lot of that nonses developed into actual slang that is still used by young gamers down there today (almost 20 years later) with laikenf being one the most used. It's more or less like a cry of joy :D.

Phoenix Arrow

Sep 3, 2008
Mmm. Pretty self explanatory.
Name is one of Athena Asamiya's specials from the KoF series. Quarter-cicle back, kick in mid air. Name for the move comes from Psycho Soldier where she can turn into a Phoenix when she has full energy and whacks open a (Phoenix I preuse) egg.
Picture is Sakura from Naruto, when she gets put in an illusion jutsu by Kakashi.

Both of them have awesome hair.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
My name is Ben, and I am a man. So my sn is a bastardized version of "The Ben Man".

I just recently changed my avatar to the creepy creature on the cover of the album "Blast Tyrant" by Clutch (one of my favorite bands).

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
The avatar: Favorite character from my favorite console game.

The username: Simu = simulated people. Lord = god. I play a lot of "god games", and I've always liked to pretend that any "temple" in the game was consecrated to me.

From a FAQ I wrote for Civilization III on GameFAQs:

"The nice thing about religion in video games is that it's non-denominational. If you're a Christian, imagine your people devoting their lives to the Lord Jesus Christ. If you're a Muslim, imagine your people bowing toward Mecca and sending their prayers to the Great Allah. If you're an atheist named Dave, imagine that the little peons on the screen worship their Lord and Savior the Great Lord Dave. Imagine that their lives revolve around preparing for the Coming of the Great Dave to save them from the evil clutches of All That Which Is Not Dave. Whatever gets you through."

Xalmar

Aug 15, 2008
Absol, Flareon, and Ninetales are my three favourite Pokemon (in that order). I found an avatar of all three and liked Flareon's the most.

Xalmar is a name I came up with a couple years ago. I can't remember the first place I used it in. It doesn't mean anything, it's just what I came up with when I was trying to invent an original username.

N_of_the_dead

Apr 2, 2008
my avatar idk i just like it and my name the same thing no real reasoning i guess maybe a slight reference to night of the living dead kinda

asleep at the comp

Jun 26, 2008
my picture i got from when i was hanging out with my friends at a water park playing deal or no deal had over 100 tickets and was trying to win 1000 tickets and as i was nearing the end i found out that i had won the grand prize and for five minutes celebrated then picked out this cow i call super cow my name i got when my tech teacher caught me asleep at the computer and made every one call me asleep for the rest of the year

Zombie_King

May 26, 2008
My avatar is the Horde symbol. For those of you who aren't gamers(HAHAHA...), Horde is one of the factions in World of Warcraft.

My username is completely made up. At the time I joined this website, I was reading Max Brooks' World War Z(it's about a zombie apocalypse).

Good morning blues

Sep 24, 2008
"Good morning blues" is a line in a song that I really like (They Shoot Horses, Don't They? by Apostle of Hustle). The avatar is a shot of Orson Welles from his last movie, Touch of Evil, which is one of my favorite Film Noirs.