The Story of your Avatar

Aleate

Mar 24, 2009
Happy Luna, whats there to explain?

Found it on Equestria Daily one day and the epicness of it just had to be contained in my little box.

nklshaz

Nov 27, 2010
I was too lazy to go find any avatar besides the Escapist-provided ones, and Fallout:New Vegas just so happened to be what I was playing at the time.

Darth_Dude

Jul 11, 2008
One day.....Erwin Rommel and the awesome smiley.jpg decided to have a child....the result became my avatar!

njrk97

May 30, 2011
my is a pic of bentley the turtule of the sly cooper sereis on ps2 great games people should check them out i liked the character myself and found myself relateing to him being the weak but brainy person in my group of freinds so i seach up bently and this pic came up and it looked awsome

FabiotheTurtle

Dec 17, 2010
Well. I used to have Steve the Lekgolo (Covenant name for the hunters), but I wanted something more universal and me like. So I gave Dry Bones sunglasses (which you can't see) and my attitude.

-Backstory made entirely up on the spot-

Once a normal Koopa, Fabio, being done with his life, embarked on a journey to who knows where. Donning a set of sunglasses, he began walking. Putting his name on his shell so all could see, he new just existing would make him a legend. To this day he continues questing, discovering more and more about the world, meeting creatures and beasts alike, and spreading the myth of this lone, undead turtle.

DoctorFrankenStein

Jul 4, 2011
retyopy said:
DoctorFrankenStein said:
Mine matches my user name, obviously. Dr. Franken Stein from Soul Eater. I'm a cosplayer and that's my best costume. I even knitted the stitch sweater from a pattern I wrote myself.
The darker end of it is that I'm addicted to SteinXSpirit yaoi and my irl boyfriend cosplays as Spirit the Deathscythe. If we're both on the same site he'll make an avatar with Spirit's pic to match mine. [Usually cut from a piece of artwork that showed both of them.] It's an ongoing game that caused me to write an extremely explicit yaoi that topped 15 pages. [Most of it a true confessional of things I've done to him with the names changed.]
[Since the Op mentioned telling a story.]
I'm actually an author with eight finished novellas, so the yaoi is on my personal site as a writing sample if anyone wants to read it. (18 and over only please)
http://deathbydawn.com/
Click the button with the XXX on it. :)
He was the best character. But you have slandered his name. Yaoi? Really? WHY? Or more specifically, why do I need to know that?
*shrugs* I disagree. And obviously I'm not the only one who thinks they'd make a cute couple; I've seen at least 30 different published Japanese doujinshi with that theme.
Besides, your original post requested a story, and I think I've written a pretty juicy one. [My normal fiction works don't contain much sex at all.]
I met my Spirit at a Rocky Horror show and at the time I was cosplaying as Stein. [Halloween show.] We hit it off immediately and he moved in two weeks later. We've been together almost two years, just the sappiest couple you can imagine. And we both have terribly filthy minds and interesting sexual tastes to boot.
So the yaoi in this case has personal meaning for both of us. I thought it was pretty romantic myself.
Besides, the community here seems pretty open-minded. I didn't think anyone would take offense if I spoke about something a little controversial. [gay love.] I worked really hard to make it a little more then the average fan fic.
[very small snip because I don't want to get banned for posting something naughty.]

It was a tense hour or two before Spirit was able to slip away. He mumbled something about finding Maka and eating his lunch with her and skittered off. But for once it wasn?t his beloved daughter he was focused on. The only thing on his mind was the one person he?d spent far too much time avoiding in the past.
Class Crescent Moon was mostly empty, only Ox remained. The kid was reading a book while he ate and only looked up briefly when Spirit came in.
?Have you seen Professor Stein??
He shook his head, ?nope.?
Next he tried the infirmary, knocking softly and peeking around the door. Kniges greeted him warmly, but said she hadn?t seen the screw-headed doctor herself since Friday morning.
His black shoes tapped softly on the stone floor as he walked slowly down one of Shibusen?s main hallways. A few kids were scattered here and there, checking the grade and job boards, eating lunch, or just chatting in small groups.
He checked the turrets, the battlements and finally walked out Shibusen?s front doors. A faint whiff of cigarette smoke floating on the breeze tickled his nose. And he spun in place trying to locate the source. At the base of the stairs sat Stein, idly turning his office chair back and forth underneath him. He gave it a slow spin and left a chain of tiny skulls in a ring around his head. Maka was sitting on the step in front of him. The two of them were having some kind of spirited conversation.
He quickly ducked behind a pillar so they wouldn?t see him, and strained to hear what they were saying.
But it was too quiet, and Stein was grinning now. He made some small comment and Maka blushed crimson and laughed just a little too loud. She stood up; dusting her skirt and Stein patted her on the shoulder. She made a polite half-bow to her professor and skipped off.
Stein chuckled darkly to himself and took a long drag off his cigarette.
Spirit looked around, there were too many other people in the courtyard for him to do anything that might attract attention. He straightened his jacket and sauntered down the steps.
?Oh hai sempai.? Stein said, smiling broadly. Spirit could feel himself starting to blush now. ?So um, what?s uh, happening??
?You left your pins at the lab? he said in a friendly tone. ?Looking for an excuse to come back over??
Spirit felt his blush spread from head to toe. ?I, uh, Stein-!?
Then the bell ran and the students started to file back into the school.
Dr. Stein stood up and picked up his chair. As he walked up the steps with it he brushed close to the weapon, sending waves of heat all through his body. His whisper was like silk across Spirit?s ear; ?I didn?t tell her.?
And then he was gone.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Eh... I just found a picture of a ninja bird with a katana, liked it, and made it my avatar.

Sud0_x

Dec 16, 2009
I'm lazy and lack creativity,
story of my life actually....

Let's see, a story....
Well I'm that guy in the basement, nobody ever remembers me.

mirror's edgy

Sep 30, 2010
I've become a big Fallout fan over the summer, and wanted to use a Vault Boy picture from the classic games, and i went with the mysterious stranger. Mainly for the rule of cool in this case.

shadow_Fox81

Jul 29, 2011
its a painting i did whilst listening to white riot, its really tightjy cropped here it usually shows the whole body throwing a moltov, i like it but it ended up looking like me too much. i always use it as my avatar when i can.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
My favourite actor is Vincent D'Onofrio, therefore he was the top choice for my avatar. I have had other avatars in the past, but I don't plan on changing this one any time soon.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
I was looking for a good pic of Fukka for a Marry,Kiss,Screw Thread a few weeks back and found this and ended up using it as my avatar

Son of a Mitch

Aug 7, 2011
At the moment, mine is the CQC Halo Reach helmet. It's my favorite so far in the Halo games, because it looks sleek and has a blade on his chin that looks like a beard. I like to think that instead of knifing people, I slit their throat with that beard of epicness.

King of Wei

Jan 13, 2011
It's the company logo for a corporation in Armored Core 3. I actually wanted the logo for Mirage - my favorite corporation - but couldn't find a good enough picture, so this had to do.

thecoreyhlltt

Jul 12, 2010
i'm madly in love with the anime series fooli cooli or FLCL, so i was looking for the pic of naota all pissed off with Canti having just landed behind him and the winds all blowing and it looks super epic but i couldn't find it. so i settled for the second best moment, when naota becomes the pirate king and he's standing on top of Canti's head... fuckin love that show man!