The strangest insult you've ever heard...

wewontdie11

May 28, 2008
I also have to post the ever classic "Oh my God, dude, why can't you guys speak English!" but only when said by an American to an English person. Always followed by a swift facepalm.

Nivag the Owl

Owl of Hyper-Intelligence
Oct 29, 2008
The other day I was walking to work some chavs shoutted out the car window, as apposed to the usual "get a hair cut", I got "I have more hair than that on my ass!".

jezz8me

Mar 27, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
"You're gay."

I don't know why I should be offended at being called happy...
Coming on to the person works well after this. Freaks 'em out alot. Or just replying "yup".

I love the insult in Henry IV by Shakespear. "You Prince of Wales." From the same scene there is another i find amusing. "How now, wool-sack!"

Azaradel

Jan 7, 2009
"You're a witch and should be burned" - myeah, welcome back to the 14th century?

It's also pretty funny because I'm not neopagan in any way, and it was waaaaay before I turned goth, so I dunno. The guy who said it was some overly christian kid in my class, who had some slight problems with people not sharing his views.

BaronAsh said:
I once called someone an "asstard", but I had heard it somewhere before.

It's just so unique.
I tend to call people that *gasp*

scoHish

Mar 27, 2008
riftinducer said:
Heard on COD4 online, although not aimed at me:

"I wish you were a penis so I could stick you in my mouth."
I'm still laughing. Anyway, I have to go with this kid who called me "nipple nose!"

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
hippykiller said:
the weirdest ever, i would have to say "Fuck Your Couch" i have no fucking idea AT ALL what that is suppose to mean.
He got that from Rick James didn't he?

"F**K YOUR COUCH *****!"

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Nivag said:
The other day I was walking to work some chavs shoutted out the car window, as apposed to the usual "get a hair cut", I got "I have more hair than that on my ass!".
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to laugh, or to facepalm now... :p

Nivag the Owl

Owl of Hyper-Intelligence
Oct 29, 2008
buy teh haloz said:
Nivag said:
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to laugh, or to facepalm now... :p
Well I laughed my face off :)

Dragonblade146

Dec 6, 2008
"I'm not gay I live in massachusetts"
After some guy online called me gay.
And I told him he was.
So I said.
"Oh really? In massachusetts they allow gay marraige."
Shut him up. And caused like 8 different people on X-box Live to burst into a fit of laughter.
Quite a few adults too.
.__.

Shadow Law

Feb 16, 2009
when ever anyone starts to argue over xbox live match on Halo 3 I start yelling at them "I drive a dodge stratus!!" Sometimes I'm surprised that they actually become silent. For them I guess that's the weirdest thing they've heard

SteinFaust

Jun 30, 2008
heard someone once call a guy a "buttwelder"

i also had a phase where i told people to "die in a fire"

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
UNKNOWNINCOGNITO said:
oh i forgot to say

"YOU F"£KING BLOWJOB"

that is the most funniest thing that someone has ever said to diss someone
there is no comeback for it

"You F£cking Blowjob" !

"ummm well ya,, so are you"
Russell Peters quote?

I'd have to say, mine is a quite recent one, i was having a mild argument with my friend and on impulse i suddenly said: "Yeah, well you suck dick for breakfast". We laughed and moved on.