The strangest insult you've ever heard...

Dirty Apple

Apr 24, 2008
This one needs a little set up. Situationally it was weird, but more than anything it just had a viscious sound to it. A few years back we're at a slo-pitch tourny, and one of our players no show. We were just gonna play short handed, but this girl who's watching and that none of us know, says she'd be willing to play. Not willing to look a gift horse in the mouth we instantly agree.

About 1/2 an hour in, she's at bat and the umpire, whose on our team mind you, calls her out on strikes. I was on deck, so I got an unobstructed viewing of the spectacle. She starts to argue vehemently that he is wrong. He looks at me with a helpless look on his face and tells her no she is in fact out. And that's when it happened:

"Well, fuck you all! You can lick me where I shit!"

She threw the bat down, and stormed off the field. We never saw her again. To this day, she holds the title for most shocking and brutal insult our group of friends has ever heard.

ThePocketWeasel

Mar 24, 2009
Best ones gotta be off XBL when you get;
'Why dont you go drink tea and eat crumpets you british *Insert the first word they can think of here*'

Then theres your mom jokes like 'Your moms so stupid she starved in ASDA'
How does that even make sense

cdbd3rd

Mar 30, 2008
Dirty Apple said:
"Well, fuck you all! You can lick me where I shit!"

She threw the bat down, and stormed off the field. We never saw her again. To this day, she holds the title for most shocking and brutal insult our group of friends has ever heard.

Hmmmm. I'm pretty sure I've partied up with this girl on Ghallanda server (DDO) before...

Meanwhile...

An old D&D gaming group I was with got called a "Bunch of White Devils." by a group of muslim kids. They all seemed to think it was some horrid insult, and we just kinda looked at them with the classic "WTF?" look used for situations like that. After all, I knew the Monster Manual forwards and backwards, and it didn't ring any bells with me.

I had to go look it up later...

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
I said I like the band "The Killers" so this guy said "Well go be emo then!" So I looked at him, with my brown hair, white shirt, jeans, and no cuts on my arms, and said "What?"

Socdk

Nov 12, 2008
Don't know if this counts, but one time I was around the local grocery store with some of my friends, and this kid (I was a kid too, but she was younger than me) were taunting us, because she was shopping with her mother, and thus felt protected and INVINCIBLE! or some shit like that. So she kept flipping us off and, me being a meanie, started running after her. She paniced, started crying and running while screaming (this is what the danish phrase actually translates into): "Get (thee) hence, YOOU DEEVIIL! WAAAH WAAAH!" - I laughed so hard. I'm like... "What?"

Azazcyh

Chocobo Wrangler
Jul 3, 2008
someone called me thunder **** admitily i was thrown the first time I heard it...

but then he wouldn't stop saying it. It got real old real quick

Lyiat

Dec 10, 2008
Your Mom!
Your Mom!
Your Mom!
YOUR Mom!
Your MOM!
YOUR DAD!
... wait, what?

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
Mrsnugglesworth said:
I said I like the band "The Killers" so this guy said "Well go be emo then!" So I looked at him, with my brown hair, white shirt, jeans, and no cuts on my arms, and said "What?"
Why do all these things even matter when somebody calls you an emo? Especially the cut on the arm thing.

MBurner 93

Mar 26, 2009
On Matchmaking in Halo a few months back, this one kid, "Dimond Blue Eyes," called everyone in our party gay. So the whole party gave him shit for the next five minutes... Funny as hell to me!!!

Mindex

Oct 26, 2008
klokateer9047 said:
Well A girl in my town told me to suck her dick...I was horrified as I was confused.
Yeah some girl told me that too at school because i was annoying her. That insult does really work with women

Mindex

Oct 26, 2008
Mrsnugglesworth said:
The killers aren't an emo band, that guy is stupid

elbryan108

Feb 10, 2008
A really old guy looked at me once and said "You are a overripe cabbage", that was kinda strange.

Citrus

Apr 25, 2008
Worst insult: "You're so ugly that when you were born your mother was all, 'Damn, that ain't my kid!'"

"Worst" insult: "You're a patch of moldy bum-crust on a fat man's greasy behind."

waggmd

Feb 12, 2009
My favourite insult is the one I use on my sister all the time. "Just letting you know everyone hates you except your friends and family." Makes her laugh all the time.

no12call

Mar 27, 2009
Yeah you might wanna look into watching modern tv once a year. That is a quote from Rick James on Eddie Murphys couch as he rub his boots into it.

Your momma has a afro with a chin stap.
no12call

hippykiller said:
the weirdest ever, i would have to say "Fuck Your Couch" i have no fucking idea AT ALL what that is suppose to mean.