The Subjects of Impulse Corp. RP##Chapter one: Freedom at long Last## (SPOTS CLOSED)

Jav3lin

Jan 18, 2009
Rios walked up to the beast.
Well, since they've got one, that means .... they've got more...

He continued to the staircase and looked down into it this time.
Yeah, clear... check out that other room. Meet me back here at the stairs in five minutes. Jeff, you mind giving me a hand here, just in case anything pops up...

Rios said with a grin smile as he looked at Jeff with a friendly face.

Well well well... you´ve taken care of my ... pet aswell. But don't fret, for i have more .. oh, do i have more.. you, just, wait.

Rios looked at the speakers.
Looks like we've pissed him off. Make that 2minutes instead of 5. We might have to hurry through this.
He said with a worried face looking down the staircase.

terribleyetfun

Jan 9, 2009
"so what I`m standing guard at some stairs...fine but if I miss out on something fun I`m gonna make your skull a cereal bowl and I know how to" Jeff said joining Rios at the stairs, as he started sticking a tentacle down the barrel of his rifle bored.

"you ever wonder why we were put in here" Jeff asked as he looked at the stairs waiting for something interesting to happen.

BertTheNerd

May 11, 2009
Jacky, all to occupied with fiddling with his new toy (the knife James had tossed him) hadn't even noticed the monstrous atrocity that, now, lay harmlessly on the floor...
Once awoke out of his inspired trance, he couldn't help staring, eyes wide open and glowing greenishly...

"You know, guys... it's impressive what can happen around you if you
don't pay attention for a second...
Thanks for the knife, anyway, James!"

Jav3lin

Jan 18, 2009
Rios peeked down the stairs.
Yeah, and i think i hear something coming, you go check that room, see if there is anything of use.

Left wall has monitors on a desk with four chairs. Right wall has a desk with two pistol magazines but no pistol. In the far end, there is a small window, as big as a cereal box. And on the wall besides it, there is a locked gun locker. The lock is made from hardened steel and chains. The room is unoccupied, but from an air duct in the ceiling you can hear echoing voices.

Jav3lin

Jan 18, 2009
Jeff, you got this covered?
Rios said as he left the staircase and entered the security office.

What do we got? EEeh, looks like a chain and a metal cabinet.
Rios said with a grin smile. He picked up his fist, and landed it on the lock, when it sprung open, the whole door of the cabinet flew off.

Alright, there's two syringes of Optim here. Along with rifle ammo, a G3 rifle.
Rios also found a strange looking, small gun. Rios pocketed the strange gun without anyone noticing, and threw the G3 to Sedrick.

Alright, let's get out of this place. After we reach the second floor, we must find a map of that floor. I want to make it as far as we can before another beast like that catches up with us!

Rios then exited the room, went into the next room and descended the stairs onto the first floor.

http://planetmedia.gamespy.com/wiki/planetresidentevil.gamespy.com/default/uploads/e/e9/RE_Gaiden_Zombie.jpg

BertTheNerd

May 11, 2009
hey Rios, wait up - carry me, I'm tired!...
Uncle Sedrick already carried me once, now it's your turn!

Jacky's eyes glowed in a soft, yet decisive yellow, as if to underline
the utmost importance of getting carried for a few hours of rest...

away till sunday evening, don't exaggerate that guard-slaughterin, guys!

Jav3lin

Jan 18, 2009
As Rios reached the first floor, the others joined him down there soon.
You hear that?

He said to the others. They all shook their heads. They kept going alittle further, when Sedrick got pulled into the ventilation system by two big arms.

(Sedrick Only) You find yourself in a small ventilation system. There is a man in front of you on both hands and knees, looking straight at you. He has glowing red eyes, long tentacle looking arms and giant teeth.

Option1:Kick him in the face and crawl further into the ventilation.
Option2:Try and draw your G3 and shoot him down.
Option3:Yell and kick like a little ***** and hope someone rescues you in time.
Option4:Kick him in the face and then draw your G3 and shoot at him.

IdealistCommi, pick an option. Each option has a different outcome.

Jav3lin

Jan 18, 2009
You chose the WRONG Option. The correct one was option 2.

As Sedrick kicks the creature, and goes for his G3, the creature grabs his leg and swings him to the end of the ventilation. Then, he fires his G3 at the creature, but missing. Sedrick gets picked up by his tentacle arms and thrown out of the ventilation, hitting the floor face-first. He finds himself locked inside the Living Quarter Bathrooms.

Holy shit! What the hell was that!?
Rios turned around and noticed that Sedrick was gone. He looked up in the ventilation opening, and saw what had happened.

He's somewhere further in! That thing is gone now, we should hurry and find him!
Moments later, they stumble upon a right turn and a door.

Where should we go?
Rios asks the group as he looks at the door and then the corridor. He notices another door alittle further to the right, followed by another right turn.
I think we're at the Living Quarters.
He said as he opened the door in front of them and took a quick peek inside.

BertTheNerd

May 11, 2009
"looks just like new!"
...lying authentically was never one of Jacky's great talents...

oh, stupid me didn't notice Sedrick was still up there...
goddarn teleporters, you assume them to be everywhere at the same time ; )...
...or, maybe, Jacky has see-through-wall-skills after all? (!)

CosmicCommander

Friendly Neighborhood Troll?
Apr 11, 2009
"Oh, goodness! Why do all of you have a tendancy to be complete and utter dunderheads! Sedrick is trapped, the only other exit from where he dissapeared was in the ventilator shaft, and the vent leads to..." James's faces contorted for a second, while he began a recall... "In the bathroom!"

BertTheNerd

May 11, 2009
all the silence around Jacky made him uncomfortable - his eyes glowed in a deep purple,
while he sat down, leaning on the wall, watching his comrades paralyzed at the odd fate
Sedrick seemed to have suffered