The Suicide Mission

ChaosBorne

Jul 24, 2004
Vegeta & well any incredably hot chick, i'd send out vegeta to deal with the collectors while i make out with the hot chick, perfect combination if you ask me :D

bullet_sandw1ch

Jun 3, 2011
catherine and katherine (same game). they ll distract em, ill kill em. then..... party at my place, and were playing strip poker!!

chris_ninety1

Feb 23, 2011
Wait, is it LITERALLY a suicide mission? Is there a game with Justin Beiber in?

Alternatively I'd take that well known gaming character, God.

kato89

Nov 19, 2009
Johnny Gat from Saints' Row and Mattias Nilsson from Mercenaries. Gat shoots everyone in sight while Mattias blows up everything.

BGH122

Jun 11, 2008
The Incredible Bulk said:
taylorton147 said:
you about to board the collector ship,but you can have a two man team of ANYONE in the gaming universe, who would they be? for example i would have ogden stonehealer (guild wars), and isaac clarke (dead space), ogden because he is one of the best healers i know and isaac has tanked has way through enough necromorphs by himself to be recommended for any suicide mission. im bored and i just want to see what people would say to this
Mario and Luigi. Because the Collectors would underestimate the wrath of the Italian plumber family...when they're told "Sorry, but your Commander is in another ship."
Haha, I laughed! Good work.

I'd probably take Nina from Metal Gear and Guildmaster from Fable 1 because I need to know when my health is low.

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
For a mission with a high probability of failure I'd take my Morrowind character, Faenden. I wouldn't need anyone else. If it has to be a duo, then add Jim Raynor from StarCraft. He knows how to fight him some aliens.

For a true suicide mission.....who do I hate? Ah, yes! I'd send Yuffie from FF7 and Gon from whatever Tekken game he was in (3?). Both the very definition of insufferable cuteness.

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
Obviously
Choice 1: Unicron and Alma
Choice 2: Unicron and Tifa
Unicron can eat all of the collector ships while Alma waits inside and blood 'splodes all the survivors.
Or Unicron's job stays the same and Tifa...."entertains" me

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
John Mullins and Dak'kon. Mullins to turn the collectors into ground meat, and Dak'kon because he is a magic flinging, damage dealing, tank.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Kaim from Lost oddessey because well he is imortal ( who better to do a suicide mission ? )
Dante from DMC 2 because well , he went to hell, bitchslaped the devil and came back to tell about it. ( talk about a suicide mission )

Plus Kaim and Dante would NOT get along , and it would make for some funny moments.