The Superpower Thread... WITH A TWIST!!!

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
To be able to play Street-Fighter with Tekken-style controls.
TIME TO MEET YOUR MAKER, NINJAMEDIC!!!!!!!!!

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
The ability to travel forward in time at the speed of regular time.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
Kungfu_Teddybear said:
I'm starting to get a little sick of these "WITH A TWIST" threads. Someone done it and it was good the first time, now it's just getting overused.
The power to make with a twist threads! just to fight you! (if you're a super villain)

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
burntheartist said:
I'd like to make the soles of my feet be as slick as butter on a hot frying pan.

You could argue that I could save people, but I argue that I can't roller skate so it'd just be sheer comedy at best.
I'm a super duper villain. You have to be extra awesome to ever have a chance of defeating me muhaha- hahaha!- HAHAHAHA!!

kannibus

Sep 21, 2009
The ability to create beer on the spot.

No wait, that doesn't count. That'd solve all the world's problems...

Umm, the ability to morph my body parts into things like chopsticks.

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
To be able to talk to animals.......i mean..it could help...someone...but id just use it to talk to a dog and be like...sup...and go..IF i scrach your belly you have to scrach my back....its a fair trade you beast whom i FEED AND GIVE A PLACE TO LIVE!!!! id have someone to scrach my back... :)

Westaway

Nov 9, 2009
Lullabye said:
lacktheknack said:
Being able to turn invisible... but only when no one is looking.
So say your in a public washroom going number 2, and you just decide to try and turn invisible....only to find you can't?
o_O

For me, the power to grow bellybutton hair!
Hilarious.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
interspark said:
Nouw said:
Reading people's minds. It wouldn't help at all with anything. Kinda
DISQUALIFIED!
chimpzy said:
The power to correctly fold up a road map in under 3 seconds.

Be amazed!
i dunno, that would certainly shave time off travelling, well, i guess everyone has sat-navs now anyway
Silent observer said:
I see an application for it - what if you are building a miniature suspension bridge, for example? :p
i said communicate, not make them my bitches, and anyway, thats still not exactly useful
Okay, okay Mr.Fussy Pants. The ability to experience mass amounts of pain.

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
the ability to cure cancer BUT only by sticking a active grenade up someone's butt and leaving it there

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
Hmm... I'd have to say my ideal useless superpower would be the ability to learn through osmosis. Just put a book to my forehead and learn everything in it in short order.

Edit: Or, I'll take the power to go invisible, but only when no one or nothing is looking.