The Top Ten Hardest Game Characters

GothmogII

Possessor Of Hats
Apr 6, 2008
noolli said:
Kane

If you don't know who the messiah is then you don't deserve to live.
In the name of Kane!!

Joe Kucan is freaky though...he -really- doesn't look much older from the start of the series to now.

ultra_v_89

Feb 7, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
Actually, according to Wiki, no-one here fits.

According to the all-mighty wikipedia, hardness is "characterized by a disregard for local law enforcement, a familiarity with illegal drugs and weaponry, a criminal record, and aggressive tendencies when it is felt that personal territory or livelihood is being threatened". Doesn't really fit any of our characters any more than any other videogame character.
This just decribes anyone on any GTA game. My vote goes to Kratos, he tears people in two with his bare hands!, Snake, comeon, be awsomer and Jack from Bioshock, his hand shoots f*cking bees!!

Onsokumaru

Sep 20, 2007
TheMadDoctorsCat said:
I'd go for Chuck Rock 2: Son of Chuck. This guy is only one year old and he's already fighting massive dinosaurs with a club that's bigger than he is.
Yeah, but his old man didn't even need a club to whack all sorts of creatures. Only his beer belly. Of course, that may be a bit much to ask from a one year old.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Nikolai Bellic (Niko) from GTAIV

Master Chief from Halo (obvious bit that.)

Kratos from God of War

Marcus Fenix from Gears of War

and Gordon Freeman from Half Life

need I say more?

GothmogII

Possessor Of Hats
Apr 6, 2008
(Ahh crap, okay, whomsoever ends up with the 'report' button posts, please ignore that on Onsokumaru's last post. Pressed it by mistake, sorry Onso ^^' Or..do I need to PM someone to explain? Sorry ^^")

Rolling Thunder

Dec 23, 2007
Sephiroth- I say very little, and I have no real reason for doing so, but now i think it's time to wipe out another settlement singlehandedly.

Kratos- I am annoyed now, so I will hereby tear off all your limbs, rip out your organs and sleep with your wife.

Snake- Unseen death.

Dante- Yes, you're roughly fifty times my body mass and armed to the teeth. But I don't give a shit, because I have a sword and funnyhair.

GloatingSwine

Nov 10, 2007
The Guy.

Considering the myriad of trials one must undergo to become The Guy, there can be no doubt.

sonza

May 23, 2008
Fondant said:
Sephiroth- I say very little, and I have no real reason for doing so, but now i think it's time to wipe out another settlement singlehandedly.

i think its finnaly time for sephiroth to kill cloud rez him then kill him agen for all eternity

Fronken

May 10, 2008
There's only 1 man who can take down an entire alien army at the same time, and that man is Serious Sam!

bamforth

Mar 10, 2008
Score so far (I have only put down ones with a multiple vote):

Duke Nukem 3

Kratos 6

The guy from Bioshock 2

Snake 5

Nico Bellic 3

Sepiroth 2

i am surprised no one has mentioned RAAM, El gigante and even more surprised that only one person voted for Marcus Fenix. Come on guys, keep voting!

antipaganda

Apr 2, 2008
The Nameless One from Planescape Torment has died so many times he's forgotten his own past. Yet he keeps getting back up. Hardcore.

Gordon Freeman would be up there, but he's a pansy because he wears an HEV, and leaves hundreds of people behind to die.

Nelfshane

May 27, 2008
Wow.... I have to admit I'm a little surprised no one has listed off the mighty fighter of the Metroid series, Samus Aran.

I'm not just talking about the newer ones, Sure Prime is a good game series, but I miss my 2D side scrollers from time to time. Not including Fusion which, while a decent addition to the Metroid series story wise, was ungodly easy. Wow... I really just said the term "story wise" when talking about a game... There really is now hope for me after all...

I digress however. The original Metroid was fun for the bit I have been able to actually play. Yes I have never finished the game, but the idea of a person in a suped up power suit that has a gun arm blazing there way through various legions of aliens, dragons, weird parasites that drain you of all your life and use it as a food source, and finally ending it with a fight against a cyborgian brain that after slaying you had to escape from a planetary detonation before the whole idea of such was cliche and over done.

If that does not prove a person being a bad ass then I don't know what does.