The Truth!!

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I don't think this is the first time I have seen this, but I like how this raises more questions than it claims to answer.

Without the sun, all life on Earth would perish. And, in Christianity, without Jesus (the son/sun), all souls on Earth would perish.

In Christianity, Christians go to church on SUNday in order to worship Jesus--the son/sun.
Using a homophone that only exists in English. Nice.

lack of self CTRL

Jun 6, 2009
I dont think calling the reader an idiot in your websites introduction is a good way to get them around to your way of thinking, it's just going to make them more defensive and more likely to reject what you're saying.

EchetusXe

Jun 19, 2008
"First and foremost, this website is not a hoax or a joke. Now, moving on...."

Greatest opening to a conspiracy theory ever.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
I like how they think putting a Arthur Schopenhauer quote makes them a legitimate website... it doesn't...

Edit: what ever happened to that conspiracy group that would freak out about global communication and the internet and stuff they were my favorite... especially since they had a website...

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
Wowww.
He's smart.

He says that he has 'proof' about them, but all he's got a pictures that he thinks look the same, and legends that sometimes sound the same.

I think we need to put him in a padded cell.

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
dathwampeer said:
zombiejoe said:
...I'm scared now.

It is most likely a incredible hoax, but I'm a suker for any theory. If you said to me that a giant squid is planning to eat all the humans, I would run to the bunker.
Oh my God....... Get out while you can.

There is some sort of giant tentacled thi.... oh no it just crushed a tank....

Shiiiit. It's eating people....

Oh fuck... Is that a.. Oh man they look like giant jellyshish. Yeah they're giant jellyfish. Their bodies must be producing helium or something because they're floati..... OH SHIT that one just colided with a plane and blew up... oh fuck more giant squid things...

Run. Get to a fucking bunker. WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!

:D
exactly

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
Danny Ocean said:
I know how to trip these guys up. In the second paragraph, it says this:

In order to grasp the truth, you must use your free will and freedom of thought.
to that you must ask,

But how do you know you have free will?
And watch them squirm.
also: if the reptilians are so powerful, why haven't they taken down this website. to which these guys would answer: they know they are powerful enough to ignore such a (blatant) discovery. or: they know the author would then feel vindicated in his knowledge, so they don't do anything to reveal themselves
I must then add:1) that means they have a ton of pride, which contradicts their knowledge, very basic, that 'being too proud makes you overlook your mistakes, which leads to defeat'
2) since they are so technologically advanced, they could make the site (and its author) disappear without any trace (using their cloning methods)
"This level of reasoning is possible for (me).
What do you think, everyone?" (props for getting the reference) :p

May 23, 2010
Jark212 said:
Their youtube videos are good to pass some time:

lol - I think that Reptoids would have mastered contact lens technology by now, so that they're eyes don't look like they're under the effects of a low resolution artifact.

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009
I like the way it keeps saying "How can you prove reptiles aren't ruling the earth in secret". Counterpoint: How can this nutjob prove they are?

Ok, I could go into why every piece of "proof" on this site is sheer bullhonkey, but that'd waste everyone's time. So here's the simple version:

Why would reptiles want to rule the Earth? I mean, think about it, what the hell could they possibly gain from ruling the world in secret? If it was a power-trip thing, it wouldn't be secret. If it was for resources, then why Earth? When it comes to actual resources, there's a lot more on other planets in the solar system.

(Check out the section entitled "Women". Now, I'm not a psychologist, but I think someone has a few issues...)

reggaerae

Jun 24, 2010
The Austin said:
reggaerae said:
Creationism is more ridiculous by far.
Wow, you're cool.

OP: Yeah. Reptiles rule the world. I thought this was common knowledge? Have you SEEN the number of lizard there are in Florida? No?

That's what I thought.
That sarcasm just proved that you are even cooler than I, kid.

AWDMANOUT

Jan 4, 2010
Yeah, this is a load of crap. Where did you find this?

Look under the *Man's Greatest Lie* section. He quoted himself. Is that... legal?

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
Danny Ocean said:
I know how to trip these guys up. In the second paragraph, it says this:

In order to grasp the truth, you must use your free will and freedom of thought.
to that you must ask,

But how do you know you have free will?
And watch them squirm.
Even more so, if the reptiles are truly "controlling" us.
Oh don't you just love idiots...

Kwaren

Jul 10, 2009
Is it bad that when I saw this thread I instantly thought of this?

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
The Amazing Tea Alligator said:
Jark212 said:
Their youtube videos are good to pass some time:

lol - I think that Reptoids would have mastered contact lens technology by now, so that they're eyes don't look like they're under the effects of a low resolution artifact.
Maybe that's what they want you to think!!!