The Two-Minute Star Wars Trilogy - in LEGO

Spaghetti

Goes Well With Pesto
Sep 2, 2009
Words cannot describe how AWESOME that was. That has well and truly made my day.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
Excellent, in so many ways. The narration. The music. The actual Lego animation. Goes to show even though the Lego Star Wars games have done this already, doesn't mean it can't still be funny.

Dok Zombie

Apr 24, 2008
I can't decide if my favourite bit is "Whussup son?" or the asteroid space worm thing eating the Falcon. :D

Was it fan made or is it an advert made by the Lego company? Either way it's awesome.

(Me and my friends watched the original theatrical version of A New Hope (or simply Star Wars as it was known in 1977) last night after a curry and a few beers. It was really good fun to watch it in a group, we sat and took the piss out of it all the way through, because we love it so much!)

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
cl20 said:
was really awesome exept that boba fett didnt die on tatooine o_O
Ah, the expanded universe. Gotta love it. I thought the kid had read that when he showed Boba Fett flying around the galaxy.

I need to go play Lego Star Wars again. And then dig all of my lego out of the attic!

Fox242

El Zorro Cauto
Nov 9, 2009
Damn, that was just plain awesome. The people who made that need to get a contract to make more videos like that. They should be making money out of this because they obviously have talent.

Zero-Vash

Apr 1, 2009
If there is anyone who hasn't seen Star Wars and wants to know what happens this is all they should ever need. Also that was some great stop motion

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Is it wierd that i found that more intertaining than all of the Starwars films?