The Two Most Different Games You Play

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
what two games do you have, and enjoy playing regularly, that are as different as possible, in things like genre and target audience. I enjoy a bit of House of the Dead from time to time, but i'm not above playing Kirby's Epic Yarn ^_^

Bolt-206

Dec 6, 2010
Warhammer 40K Space Marine, and Audiosurf.
That's about a big a gap as I think I can go.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
How about bayonetta and devil may cry .
Bayonetta is a woman that kills angels and DMC , is a guy that kills demons . Theres a whole lot of space between heaven and hell

Folix

Mar 25, 2011
the two most different games i play would have to be Angry Birds and Fallout New Vegas

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
Flower and Dead Space. A dark, frenetic, horror-themed shooter set largely in industrial environments, and a light-hearted "interactive poem" where you blow flower petals around a gorgeous natural landscape to relaxing music. They're as different as night and day, but I enjoy them both.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
I think Katamari Forever and Battlefield; Bad Company 2 are pretty far apart in terms of gameplay, atmosphere and general...everything.

CorvusFerreum

Jun 13, 2011
mmmhhhh
Total War (Rome was the most recent one but starting a shogun 2 campaign in someday, if I find time)
and

some "Bejeweled"-clone on my handy I sometimes play when waiting for the bus or train or something... but mainly out of boredom.

CoD4 would be matching to.

NovaCascade

Oct 2, 2010
Mass Effect 2 and Pokemon.
Huge 3D environments/models vs sprites
Orchestral soundtrack vs old school chiptunes.
PC vs handheld

Yeah, there's a fairly large difference between them

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
No More Heroes and Lumines 2. One game is about killing people and the other ismaking colours block vanish into thin air.