The Ultimate Deathmatch

Fiona Callahan

Goddess of Planeptune
Legacy
Jul 3, 2011
Country
United States
There are no special rules - you can use whatever weapons you can come up with/find/build/etc. If you get killed (and yes, to remind you people, this is important: the point of this stuff is to kill and get killed the most creative ways you can think of), the moment you die, the nature of the Escapist will instantly revive you. NPCs/monsters/anything can be killed all you want as they'll be revived as well. You may use anything from Any universe, any anime, any game. Don't god mod...Too much...

Also, don't worry about blowing up the planet, the universe, ect. Its all restored instantly, thats the point.

*Guts the poster beneath me with the hook of massachusets*

Fiona Callahan

Goddess of Planeptune
Legacy
Jul 3, 2011
Country
United States
Dammit. ..and now. This is how the ultimate deathmatch works!

*Respawns, Grabs BuildsLegos, shoves him into a cannon and fertilizes the escapist with him.*

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
As soon as you gaze upon the visages of the Four Dark Devas of Destruction, their irresistible cuteness will stun you until I have time to strangle you with my scarf! Mwahahahahahahaha!

Fiona Callahan

Goddess of Planeptune
Legacy
Jul 3, 2011
Country
United States
*respawns*

*raises her mighty oaken staff, and unleashes the beer-fountains of the great deep*

You have all been drowned in massive quantities of beer. At least you died happy.