The Ultimate Personality Quiz!

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
This quiz showed me parts of myself that I never knew existed. It's a little long, but well worth it.

http://thesurrealist.co.uk/personality

Take the quiz and post your results here.

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
I learned a lot about my self from that quiz too. Very insightful.

I see what you did OP. And...

I approve.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
"A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion."

I was hoping for a Lawful character but eh.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
It keeps telling me I'm "really gay". :I

Excuse me. I, um...I've got some thinking to do...

The Ditz

Lord of the Never There
Dec 18, 2012
I learned two things about myself today: 1.I get board after the 100th of something. 2.Despite being a lamb aware of the impending slaughter, I have a bad tendency to walk towards it anyways.

...But, in the end, I pushed through and got valuable insight, not the metaphoric slaughter I had assumed. Man, the writer of that test result is brilliant, sure it sounded a bit vague at first, but even if it turned out to be the answer given to all the test takers, its still a wonderful deconstruction of the human psyche.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
The quiz said I have the profile of a murderous psychopath but I don't believe that, my probation officer says I'm a real nice guy.

Spider RedNight

There are holes in my brain
Oct 8, 2011
I learned that I'm too impatient to even bother just to have some anonymous voice on the internet tell me what they think I'm like. Also I've yet to see a more accurate quiz than the whole Myers-Briggs Personality test whatever. I guess. To be honest, personality quizzes online are about as accurate as horoscopes - which is, they very rarely are.

Also I've recently discovered the words "snackrifice" and "Rhysdrawal", which are interesting terms, I think.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Aerosteam said:
"A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion."

I was hoping for a Lawful character but eh.
At least you didn't get an Evil one, like what the hell is up with this quiz? I call bullshit!

MJpoland

Legacy
Jan 12, 2011
Country
Poland
I'm terribly sorry to say this, but...

Give me back 20 minutes of life that I wasted on this! ARRGH!
I really wish that I noticed that this test was released for 1st April before reaching 200 questions mark.

But that aside, good joke OP, kinda late considering the release date of that "test", but still a good one.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Yeah I am certain this is a troll/ April Fool joke given it was made on April 1st and it is never ending (gave up after reaching over 200). Even then I notice it using a same set of questions but worded out differently like if I rarely/ often/ sometime/ frequence expereince deja vu (yes that part is ironic now).

viscomica

Aug 6, 2013
At the bottom of the test it reads: "Created by The Surrealist for the 1st of April 2005"
Good one OP, good one.

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
Had me going for a few mins.

The 2nd time I saw repeating questions I was like "good, they have control questions, this is good methodology"

Then the 3rd or 4th time I noticed the same questions I was like "hang on a sec..They ain't control questions at all!"
That's when I stopped and dismissed the test as silly, only got the 1st april connection after reading other people's responses here.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
See, I clicked next from the start to see if it would let me, it did. Nice try OP, I is too smarts for yuus.

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
...It's a gibberish generator. No, really. It's quite literally categorized under "Gibberish Generator", and was released on April 1 (2005).

Rattja

Dec 4, 2012
This right here, this is why I like to read comments and such before doing anything on the internet.

Armed with the knowledge of this thread I clicked the link and spammed the shit out of that next page button to confirm that it goes on forever. It does.
While doing that I glanced over the page between clicks and I think one form or another of the "I frequently experience déjà vu." question popped up on every page, sometimes even twice.

That April fools question though.. good one.

God'sFist

May 8, 2012
made it 100 questions then gave up then saw the words on the bottom that was fun for a bit good one op.

Captcha: blood sugar

hmm is captcha saying this quiz gave him diabetes?

Tsun Tzu

Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
Legacy
Jul 19, 2010
Country
Free-Dom
I looked at it for a moment, scrolled down to the bottom to see how long it was...and saw something interesting.

"Created by The Surrealist for the 1st of April 2005. Tell and thank your friends."

Not today, m8.