The Official Screenshot Thread

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Rosaria, huh? I guess we can't be friends anymore. /s
It was one of the more interesting covenants to find though, no? Lol I wasn’t even active in any of them other than trophy hunting. I love that cathedral though; it might just be my 2nd favorite area of the base game behind the Profaned Capital.

Anyways, I have a ton of RDR2 pics so here’s a few more...

My horse was startled to a sudden stop by this explosion -

Wish I recorded that animation because it was really cool looking. Tried duplicating it later because I had saved right before but wasn’t happening.

Stagecoach hijacking during a storm -

Dude, where’s my ride? -

Reactions: Chimpzy

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
It was one of the more interesting covenants to find though, no? Lol I wasn’t even active in any of them other than trophy hunting. I love that cathedral though; it might just be my 2nd favorite area of the base game behind the Profaned Capital.
I never bothered with achievements, so when I got the Sunbro token I just spent the whole game with it on. Making up for never finding the covenant in the first two.

20200807220253_1.jpg
My other favorite shot from Irithyll, which is my favorite area in the entire trilogy. Great layout, great lore, pretty cool enemies, and a kickass boss. And it's just. So. Pretty.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
3 of 5

Are those Air Helghan’s? -

Not to get morbid, but I like how vibrant the blood detail is here-

Last edited:

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Killzone: Shadow Fall (ie best looking PS4 launch game)
It's still a impressively good looking game now. Quality materials and particle effects combined with good lighting and art design make a big difference, even if the tech is "outdated" by current standards.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
5 of 5

As an attention to detail freak I love how there doesn’t appear to be a repeating texture pattern in the cracks here -

After GG finishes Horizon: Forbidden West, I’d love to see them do a no holds barred shooter. Just outdo even the Killzone 2 ambitions on PS3 and go nuts with PS5 tech. In terms of visuals, audio, hit responses, bullet damage, environmental damage, the adaptive triggers and haptic feedback of the controller, etc. it could be glorious.

I’d also love to finally see a Helghast campaign option, and go back to before the KZ2 events when their empire was at its peak. There is so much lore yet in the series to pull from. If they could just get a decent writer they’d have something possibly even better than Horizon. Time to give Killzone the same treatment God of War got.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
It's still a impressively good looking game now. Quality materials and particle effects combined with good lighting and art design make a big difference, even if the tech is "outdated" by current standards.
Yup. I’d love to see a PS5 launch title as technically ambitious based on upcoming tech as GG was here -

Also one of the first things I’ll listen to when I get my new headphones, because it has some chilling low end heft. That’s just crappy youtube quality too.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
Encountered a glitch is Ark: Aberration that allowed me to walk through a field of fire without dying. It was glorious.

And some dragons from ESO, because they're pretty.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Xenoblade Chronicles X on CEmu at 1080p/30

Video of me running through some areas. Sorry about the wonky framerate and general choppiness of the footage. It's normally a good deal smoother and a locked 30. Not sure what's causing the problem, outside maybe my cpu not being very happy running something as demanding as CEmu while recording at the same time. Also won't record if I go fullscreen for some reason. Anyway, alas my pc can't maintain a steady 60 fps in all situations after all, and dips cause slowdown. Shame, but 60 was causing some stability issues leading to crashes anyway, and 30 is still perfectly playable.

Last edited:
Reactions: hanselthecaretaker