The Unofficial Friendly Steam Trading Thread

DrunkOnEstus

In the name of Harman...
May 11, 2012
1,712
0
0
sparkplug said:
and more DOTA keys than I know what to do with. Not using them, although a swap for something else would be nice?
If you have any extra DOTA keys, I've been thinking about getting into that game. All I have left to trade is Ironclads: Anthology [http://store.steampowered.com/app/46700/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1] (link is just for the Civil War version).

If you're not interested in that, I'll trade it to anyone for anything $5-10, whatever you want off of your hands I guess. Isn't DOTA F2P?

EDIT: I'm glad I've started a nice little trading post out of this thread : ). I might buy all my games as a gift now just in case I want to do this in the future.
 

Longstreet

New member
Jun 16, 2012
705
0
0
Sizzle Montyjing said:
Uh, hey people!
Um... I have a couple of things that I guess I could give away, although it'd be super-nice if someone could get me the Borderlands 2 psycho pack ;D
(Make sure whatever you get works on your system beforehand, hate for a wasted gift)
-
Trine!
Super Meat Boy!
Killing Floor!
Amnesia!
Alpha Protocol!
-
I also have like, AAA titles but I'm not sure if I want to give them away just yet... I'll come to a decision ;D
Steam: Laggy McFramerateissues, it's the avatar with the murderous gentleman cupcake.
If i still can, sign me up for super meat boy.

And to join the bandwagon, got two 50% off on Duke Nukem (I Think 3d, but hold that thought)

EDIT: Yep, Duke Nukem 3D
 

major_chaos

Ruining videogames
Feb 3, 2011
1,314
0
0
-_- darn it I'm slow, woulda loved to get some of these. For the (very little) its worth I have:
50% off Duke Nukem 3d
A bunch of DoTA2 invites
and a few worthwhile TF2 items

Trades would be nice, but I'm not gonna use any of the above so its not necessary(except for the TF2 items, those I'll trade for but not give away). just quote me if you are interested.

EDIT: Both copies of The Ship have been claimed.
 

sparkplug

New member
Mar 14, 2011
5
0
0
DrunkOnEstus said:
sparkplug said:
and more DOTA keys than I know what to do with. Not using them, although a swap for something else would be nice?
If you have any extra DOTA keys, I've been thinking about getting into that game. All I have left to trade is Ironclads: Anthology [http://store.steampowered.com/app/46700/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1] (link is just for the Civil War version).

If you're not interested in that, I'll trade it to anyone for anything $5-10, whatever you want off of your hands I guess. Isn't DOTA F2P?

EDIT: I'm glad I've started a nice little trading post out of this thread : ). I might buy all my games as a gift now just in case I want to do this in the future.
Add me on Steam 'Smart120' and a DOTA key is yours!

PS, I've been a member of the Escapist for years now and only felt like posting after seeing this thread.
 

sparkplug

New member
Mar 14, 2011
5
0
0
ZycroNeXuS said:
Actually, I'll take one of those Shogun keys too, if you have any left.
Same as my last, add me and a key'll be sent your way. Holding out for Rome II anyway!
 

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
13,050
2,080
118
Gender
Whatever, just wash your hands.
major_chaos said:
-_- darn it I'm slow, woulda loved to get some of these. For the (very little) its worth I have:
The Ship x2
50% off Duke Nukem 3d
A bunch of DoTA2 invites
and a few worthwhile TF2 items

Trades would be nice, but I'm not gonna use any of the above so its not necessary. just quote me if you are interested.
I've wanted the ship, I'll take one of those.
 

DrunkOnEstus

In the name of Harman...
May 11, 2012
1,712
0
0
sparkplug said:
Add me on Steam 'Smart120' and a DOTA key is yours!

PS, I've been a member of the Escapist for years now and only felt like posting after seeing this thread.
Steam says there is nobody by the name Smart120. Are you sure that's not your login name?

PS, glad I got you involved, it feels nice to end up with Steam friends finally out of all this.
 

ZycroNeXuS

New member
Apr 30, 2013
14
0
0
major_chaos said:
-_- darn it I'm slow, woulda loved to get some of these. For the (very little) its worth I have:
The Ship x2
50% off Duke Nukem 3d
A bunch of DoTA2 invites
and a few worthwhile TF2 items

Trades would be nice, but I'm not gonna use any of the above so its not necessary. just quote me if you are interested.
I'll take that other Ship key. I pass the sys req test with flying colors.
 

DrunkOnEstus

In the name of Harman...
May 11, 2012
1,712
0
0
major_chaos said:
-_- darn it I'm slow, woulda loved to get some of these. For the (very little) its worth I have:
The Ship x2
50% off Duke Nukem 3d
A bunch of DoTA2 invites
and a few worthwhile TF2 items

Trades would be nice, but I'm not gonna use any of the above so its not necessary. just quote me if you are interested.
I'll take The Ship, again all I've got is Ironclads: Anthology [http://store.steampowered.com/app/46700/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1]
 

Tsamari Kobiashi

New member
Sep 18, 2012
13
0
0
Beat14 said:
Aw hell, I've got the original Zeno Clash, me steam name is " Sean."

If I'm not on or responding, I will within the weekend I imagine. (first come first served ofc)

Also 15+ dota keys to give away

Read my first line in pirate speak ;) not sure how I slipped up on that.
if you have the Zeno clash key i will take it. Steam name is Tsamari :D

and i have like 10 dota2 keys someone msg if you like one
 

ZycroNeXuS

New member
Apr 30, 2013
14
0
0
sparkplug said:
DrunkOnEstus said:
sparkplug said:
and more DOTA keys than I know what to do with. Not using them, although a swap for something else would be nice?
If you have any extra DOTA keys, I've been thinking about getting into that game. All I have left to trade is Ironclads: Anthology [http://store.steampowered.com/app/46700/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1] (link is just for the Civil War version).

If you're not interested in that, I'll trade it to anyone for anything $5-10, whatever you want off of your hands I guess. Isn't DOTA F2P?

EDIT: I'm glad I've started a nice little trading post out of this thread : ). I might buy all my games as a gift now just in case I want to do this in the future.
Add me on Steam 'Smart120' and a DOTA key is yours!

PS, I've been a member of the Escapist for years now and only felt like posting after seeing this thread.
Yeah, I'm not seeing Smart120 either.
 

major_chaos

Ruining videogames
Feb 3, 2011
1,314
0
0
Worgen said:
I've wanted the ship, I'll take one of those.
Message Me with your steam name and its yours
ZycroNeXuS said:
I'll take that other Ship key. I pass the sys req test with flying colors.
Added you on Steam

DrunkOnEstus said:
I'll take The Ship, again all I've got is Ironclads: Anthology [http://store.steampowered.com/app/46700/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1]
Already taken, sorry :(
 

Tsamari Kobiashi

New member
Sep 18, 2012
13
0
0
gxs said:
TimeCrab said:
gxs said:
Sizzle Montyjing said:
Alpha Protocol!
I'd take that. I already added you. Nick Gxs (http://steamcommunity.com/id/gxs/)

Also I'll give away some of my Steam games so add me and select one:
Risen
Avesomenauts
Poker Night 1

Capcha: Get out :)
Awesomenauts or Poker Night would be nice. ^_^

http://steamcommunity.com/id/holocaustberg/
Edit: Sent Poker Night
Edit 2: Risen is waiting for Pohaturon
i will take Avesomenauts if you got it?
 

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
13,050
2,080
118
Gender
Whatever, just wash your hands.
major_chaos said:
Worgen said:
I've wanted the ship, I'll take one of those.
Message Me with your steam name and its yours
ZycroNeXuS said:
I'll take that other Ship key. I pass the sys req test with flying colors.
Added you on Steam

DrunkOnEstus said:
I'll take The Ship, again all I've got is Ironclads: Anthology [http://store.steampowered.com/app/46700/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1]
Already taken, sorry :(
That's ok, if DrunkonEstus wants it give it to him.
 

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
6,157
0
0
ERGH. Looking at that Carlisle thing freaks me out a bit. Never seen my home town depicted in a game before.



This picture is freakily accurate. Dat wall texture. :<
 

recurve6

New member
Jan 8, 2011
157
0
0
I have four 75% off coupons for Shogun 2: Total War, if anyone wants to pick it up at a discount.

Send me a PM if you're interested!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/gmanthetank
 

gxs

New member
Apr 16, 2009
202
0
0
Tsamari Kobiashi said:
gxs said:
TimeCrab said:
gxs said:
Sizzle Montyjing said:
Alpha Protocol!
I'd take that. I already added you. Nick Gxs (http://steamcommunity.com/id/gxs/)

Also I'll give away some of my Steam games so add me and select one:
Risen
Avesomenauts
Poker Night 1

Capcha: Get out :)
Awesomenauts or Poker Night would be nice. ^_^

http://steamcommunity.com/id/holocaustberg/
Edit: Sent Poker Night
Edit 2: Risen is waiting for Pohaturon
i will take Avesomenauts if you got it?
The only one left. :)
Add me and it's yours.
 

DrunkOnEstus

In the name of Harman...
May 11, 2012
1,712
0
0
Moonlight Butterfly said:
ERGH. Looking at that Carlisle thing freaks me out a bit. Never seen my home town depicted in a game before. This picture is freakily accurate. Dat wall texture. :<
I figured that someone would recognize the scenery in that game eventually : ) Though I don't see the appeal of virtually driving a train through it.

Also, you changed your avatar?! I predict mass confusion.