The Unofficial Friendly Steam Trading Thread

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
Updating my stuff to trade.

I've got a few discount coupons clogging up my inventory if anybody wants them (trades preferred but not required)

-90% Pressure
-90% Planets Under Attack
-75% Wasteland Angel
-75% Tank Universal
-66% Divekick
-50% Binding of Isaac
-50% Anna Extended Edition
-50% No Time To Explain
-30% Aqua Kitty
-25% Broken Age (x4)
-10% Toki Tori 2+

Also some unwanted/spare Humble Bundle games (all from more than average packs) to trade.

Bastion
Deponia
Jack Keane 2
Natural Selection 2
Papo & Yo
Reus
Safecracker: Ultimate Puzzle Adventure
Skyrim (Steam gift)
Strike Suit Zero
Super Hexagon (Steam gift)
To The Moon

porous_shield

Jan 25, 2012
SweetShark said:
PsychicTaco115 said:
If it's at all possible, if someone could buy the latest Humble Bundle (along with the extra 2 games if you pay over the average), I'll match that price w/ games on Steam
Maybe I will do that.
I already have the game Antichamber,Dust and Guacamelee so I don't need the extra keys.
However 2 things:
-I maybe buy it if I like also the extra games.
-I am very concern about the new redeem code method of Humble Bundle. Do I get the codes of the games I already own?
Now, in the Steam keys menu in your Humble Library you get an option to add those games to your Steam library and you do so by signing into Steam. My Steam account is linked and when I click to redeem it gets added without me having seen a Steam key.

There is also the option to gift those codes to someone else (there's a button next to each game for that purpose). You send a Gift Link to another person and then they are able to redeem the game to their account.

That is my understanding of the process. I hope that helps.

Jacques Joseph

Nov 15, 2012
ryan_cs said:
I have Shank 2, Overlord 2, Flotilla, Brutal Legend, Bastion, Dead Space, and Dead Pixels Steam keys.

Willing to trade for Portal 2, borderlands 2, Company of Heroes 1 or 2, Mount and Blade: Warband, DayZ and Monaco.
I just got an extra copy of Monaco in the Humble Bundle. If you´re still interested, I can give it to you for Bastion. Steam name paboukstein.

Apr 5, 2008
I would really like this from Steam: Mafia II DLC: The Betrayal of Jimmy [http://store.steampowered.com/app/50146/?cc=RU]. Sadly, I think it's only available to people in Russia, Ukraine, Estonia, etc. It works out to about £3.50 or $6.

If anyone who can buy that would be willing to trade it with me, I'll gladly trade it for anything of their choosing on Steam for up to double the value of the DLC (£7 or $12), or will send the cost of it via PayPal.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
porous_shield said:
SweetShark said:
PsychicTaco115 said:
If it's at all possible, if someone could buy the latest Humble Bundle (along with the extra 2 games if you pay over the average), I'll match that price w/ games on Steam
Maybe I will do that.
I already have the game Antichamber,Dust and Guacamelee so I don't need the extra keys.
However 2 things:
-I am very concern about the new redeem code method of Humble Bundle. Do I get the codes of the games I already own?
Now, in the Steam keys menu in your Humble Library you get an option to add those games to your Steam library and you do so by signing into Steam. My Steam account is linked and when I click to redeem it gets added without me having seen a Steam key.

There is also the option to gift those codes to someone else (there's a button next to each game for that purpose). You send a Gift Link to another person and then they are able to redeem the game to their account.

So in other words, I can redeem the games like always I did and them see the extra copies in my profile and girt them to other users. Is that right?

badseed

Sep 15, 2013
SweetShark said:
porous_shield said:
SweetShark said:
PsychicTaco115 said:
Maybe I will do that.
However 2 things:

So in other words, I can redeem the games like always I did and them see the extra copies in my profile and girt them to other users. Is that right?
No, Humble does not give you extra copies of the games if you redeem one that you already have. If you do that, that copy will be lost. If you click the gift button next to the box where you usually see the "redeemed to" (it's a little thing shaped like a present just to the right of it), it will generate a link that you can then send to someone so they can redeem that game in particular.

badseed

Sep 15, 2013
SweetShark said:
porous_shield said:
SweetShark said:
PsychicTaco115 said:
Maybe I will do that.
However 2 things:

No, Humble does not give you extra copies of the games if you redeem one that you already have. If you do that, that copy will be lost. If you click the gift button next to the box where you usually see the "redeemed to" (it's a little thing shaped like a present just to the right of it), it will generate a link that you can then send to someone so they can redeem that game in particular.

porous_shield

Jan 25, 2012
SweetShark said:
porous_shield said:
SweetShark said:
PsychicTaco115 said:
Maybe I will do that.
However 2 things:

Just like badseed said above...

If you redeem the games you'll be adding them to your own account and it will be lost. There is a separate button next to the redeem button for gifting the game.

I hope that makes better sense.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
^^^

Thank you very much for your answers. I will have it in mind in the future.
Cheers!!!

Ezekiel T Bluff

Sep 27, 2011
Hello everyone...

I have an extra steam code for Giana Sisters, and I will give it to the person who convinces me they should have it.

So, go on. Convince me.

Good luck.

Edit: Given away.

SexyGarfield

Mar 12, 2013
I can't stand steam personally but I got a free key for 'The Yawhg' since I bought it months ago and it just got green lit. Whoever wants the key can have it just quote me and I'll PM you. It's very short and definitely not for everyone so please check out the gameplay demo [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkQmsuIK7cM] before you request the key, I want it to go to a good home.

The art and font are done by Emily Carroll, who also did the 2D art (pause menu, map, font) for 'Gone Home'. She is a master of all things creepy and if anyone wants to check out her other work I highly recommend 'His Face All Red' [http://emcarroll.com/comics/faceallred/01.html].

Edit: Taken by black_hazzard

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
Annnnd it's now gone. I still have humble bundle keys, the medal of honour ones and sims 3 ones and such. They are up for grabs for whoever wants them. I think the list is a couple of pages back now.

Edit: Sims 3 is now gone!
Edit 2: Medal of Honour for Steam is now gone. Origin one still up for grabbing

YoungMan

Aug 8, 2012
planets undet attack
Two worlds 2-castle defence
Ion Assault
English Country Tune
AirBuccaneers
Oil Rush
Nuclear Dawn-taken
X-Blades (I can't remember if I gave this away ages ago but i have a key)
I'll take pretty much anything for these.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
I bought four copies of Torchlight 2. So yeah, three can go away to good homes. Steam account name is dpcode, PM me there.

Aug 1, 2010
Hey, so I'm incredibly slow and I somehow missed the bundle that had Bastion in it.

I have these from previous bundles:
So I have these:
[s/]Natural Selection 2[/s]
[s/]Magicka + 2 DLC[/s]
[s/]Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack[/s]
[s/]Garry's Mod[/s]
[s/]Orcs Must Die! GOTY[/s]
Sanctum: Collection
Cities in Motion 2

As well as most of the Origin bundle:
Dead Space Origin Key
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key
Mirror's Edge Origin Key
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key
Populous Origin Key

So does anyone feel like trading a relatively worthless bundle game for some other relatively worthless bundle games?

[b/]EDIT:[/b] Got a copy. Thanks /vg/.

[s/]Everything but the Orcs Must Die games[/s] Some things are still available, so if anyone wants to offer anything, go for it. If there's something here you really really want for some reason, just send a PM and I'll probably give it away for free. A small trade would be cool for the Origin Bundle games, but tell me a good reason why you want something and you'll probably get it.

EDIT 2: I realized I have 4 coupons for 25% off Broken Age. I have no interest in the game and they expire March 14th, so just shout something and I'll give them away.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
I have some Steam keys for the games:

Kairo
King Arthur's Gold
Vox

I accept to exchange for a game from my wishlist here:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054994020/wishlist

P.S.
Maybe some games in Wishlist I have them. I forgot sometimes to remove them from here...

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
(I have no idea how to send it over but ...)

I have just been given two 25% off vouchers for "Pixel Piracy" a 2D pixelated pirate game.

So, if want one ... tell me how to send it haha.

Good till the 15th April.