The Unofficial Friendly Steam Trading Thread

DrunkOnEstus

In the name of Harman...
May 11, 2012
I've been getting into this trading card thing (like the gamified sheep they expected I'd be, genisuses). Anyway, for Don't starve I'm missing Wendy and Wolfgang. I have some TF2 items (Soda Popper, Claidheamh, Man melter, The winger), and the game Nuclear Dawn that I'd trade for those 2 cards. If anyone has those 2, please let me know.

Zac Jovanovic

Jan 5, 2012
I just logged into Steam after a while, seems I have 15 Dota 2 invites. If anyone wants one you can have it.
The way the throw around keys I don't get why they don't just make it open to everyone.

Cgull

Behind You
Oct 31, 2009
Probably on a hiding to nothing considering that everyone, everywhere, owns it BUT I've got 'The Orange Box' to trade...

Tossed_Out

May 21, 2013
HotHandedGamer said:
I've got a few billion Dota 2 Keys if anyone wants them. My Steam Id is HotHandedGamer
Could I have like 1 or 2 of those Dota 2 keys you have? Or are those Dota 2 invites?

Cgull said:
Probably on a hiding to nothing considering that everyone, everywhere, owns it BUT I've got 'The Orange Box' to trade...
I would be interested in that. Heard Half-Life 2 was a great game.

Also, Ive got most weapons in TF2 if anyone is thinking about playing it and a steam key for Alien Breed 3: Descent.

Finally, looking for a Total War: Shogun 2 key if anyone has since it seems pretty cool and some of my friends are playing it.

My steam link is http://steamcommunity.com/id/GetTossedOut/
or just look for Tossed_Out in a community search. Thanks.

P.S. New to Escapist, just signed up.

AgnosticAgony

Feb 22, 2013
Zeckt said:
I have steam keys for Jet Set Radio and Nights into dreams to the first 2 people who quotes and asks which one they want.
If jet set radio isn't already claimed, I'm interested but have nothing to trade for it. Steam name: Broseph Stalin

akfg666

Dec 9, 2010
Tossed_Out said:
HotHandedGamer said:
I've got a few billion Dota 2 Keys if anyone wants them. My Steam Id is HotHandedGamer
Could I have like 1 or 2 of those Dota 2 keys you have? Or are those Dota 2 invites?

Cgull said:

Also, Ive got most weapons in TF2 if anyone is thinking about playing it and a steam key for Alien Breed 3: Descent.

Finally, looking for a Total War: Shogun 2 key if anyone has since it seems pretty cool and some of my friends are playing it.

Hey, if no one else has claimed it, Alien Breed looks pretty cool :) I've got an Arma Lite invite and 75% off Shogun 2 if you wanna trade :)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/akfg
EDIT: The 75% off ends tommorow so if you wanna grab a bargain then time is running out!

Tossed_Out

May 21, 2013
akfg666 said:
Tossed_Out said:
HotHandedGamer said:

Cgull said:

Hey, if no one else has claimed it, Alien Breed looks pretty cool :) I've got an Arma Lite invite and 75% off Shogun 2 if you wanna trade :)
EDIT: The 75% off ends tommorow so if you wanna grab a bargain then time is running out!
Is it possible for you to get Total War: Shogun 2 for me using the coupon and in return I give you Alien Breed 3 since I have no other way of actually using the coupon as I don't have enough steam wallet credit or have a credit card to add money into it?

akfg666

Dec 9, 2010
Tossed_Out said:
akfg666 said:
Tossed_Out said:
HotHandedGamer said:

Cgull said:

Is it possible for you to get Total War: Shogun 2 for me using the coupon and in return I give you Alien Breed 3 since I have no other way of actually using the coupon as I don't have enough steam wallet credit or have a credit card to add money into it?
Sadly, I'm completely skint (hence the lurking on this thread :p) but with the 75% off, it's £6.25 so could you not use paypal or something? No worries if you can't, I'll just revoke my claim to Alien Breed if so :)

tendaji

Aug 15, 2008
I have a 25% off coupon for Hotline Miami that I don't plan on using at all. As well as Holiday Sale 2011 Gift: Sega Classics: Golden Axe

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
If anyone's intrested the weekly Humble Bundle that just started features Alan Wake CE and Alan Wake: American Nightmare. Just bought it myself for $1. :F

http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

crono738

Sep 4, 2008
I have one of those 75% off Shogun 2 coupons and a copy of DotA2 if anyone wants them.

SteamID: Foxcrono

IGetNoSlack

Sep 21, 2012
DSK- said:
I have games I wish to trade. They are as follows:

# Borderlands GOTY
# Deus Ex: Human Revolution
# Serious Sam 3
# Batman Arkham City GOTY

^_^

Steam ID: DSKzZz

Add me and hit me up on Steam and we can discuss business ;)
Terraria for DX: HR?

SSJBlastoise

Dec 20, 2012
Reyalsfeihc said:
I've got an extra key for Blood Dragon floating around... :D ?
Any chance you might be giving that away? :D If not, I only have a 75% Serious Sam 3 discount coupon.

Reyalsfeihc

Jun 12, 2010
SSJBlastoise said:
Reyalsfeihc said:
I've got an extra key for Blood Dragon floating around... :D ?
Any chance you might be giving that away? :D If not, I only have a 75% Serious Sam discount coupon.
Maybe... I'd like to get a trade out of it honestly since I didn't know I was getting a free code and ended up paying full retail for it (which was totally worth it to begin with). Not too keen to get Serious Sam right now :/

SSJBlastoise

Dec 20, 2012
Reyalsfeihc said:
Maybe... I'd like to get a trade out of it honestly since I didn't know I was getting a free code and ended up paying full retail for it (which was totally worth it to begin with). Not too keen to get Serious Sam right now :/
Fair enough, well, I'm sure you'll find someone to trade with on here haha if by some miracle you are unable to trade it can I have first dibs on it if you choose to give it away?

MrCollins

Power Vacuumer
Jun 28, 2010
I have a copy of Bastion lying around. I'll trade it for something. Let me hear your offers!

SSJBlastoise

Dec 20, 2012
MrCollins said:
I have a copy of Bastion lying around. I'll trade it for something. Let me hear your offers!
I have a 75% Serious Sam 3 discount coupon if that interests you? If not, sorry, that's all I have.