The Unofficial Friendly Steam Trading Thread

kanbabrif

Aug 30, 2011
YoungMan said:
SSJBlastoise said:
I have a copy of Dear Esther I want to get rid of and a Serious Sam 3 75% off coupon (which needs to be used in the next 19 or so hours).

I'm giving them away but if you want to offer something that's fine with me haha
I'll take the Serious Sam 3 and if you want I have 75% of Faerie Solitaire if you want it?

Just to put that out there anyone can have Faerie Solitaire off me for free?
Ummm... sure, why not?

chuckman1 said:
I have no idea what to ask for in return but I have an extra copy of XCom Enemy Unknown. If you offer something good enough it's yours. Not really interested in coupons or game items just games.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/IHaveLowEyes
I have an Intel G41 Express chipset graphics card so remember the games have to actually run decently.
How about Hotline Miami and Alan Wake Complete?

DrunkOnEstus

In the name of Harman...
May 11, 2012
Indie Royale has a new bundle: Primordia, Pressure, and Forge are on Steam, Richard & Alice and Gas Guzzlers are on Desura/waiting for Greenlight. Current minimum is $5.85. Forge is like a MOBA with enhanced Guild Wars 2 combat, and any MMO that uses its combat would be the best MMO ever. Richard & Alice is a fantastic adventure game, with a story known to bring on the tears.

Indieroyale.com

keideki

Sep 10, 2008
I was hoping I could get a Dota 2 key if anyone has a spare one. Message me if you have one. :)

Already got it. Thanks!

SSJBlastoise

Dec 20, 2012
I have a Secret of the Magic Crystals game to give away. It's an indie game about horses or something like that, I got it with a recent bundle and it doesn't really interest me at all.

Awesomesauce123

May 5, 2012
SSJBlastoise said:
I have a Secret of the Magic Crystals game to give away. It's an indie game about horses or something like that, I got it with a recent bundle and it doesn't really interest me at all.

I'll take it.

EDIT: Oops! Forgot my Steam account.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperSexyYum/

not a very mature profile, but whatever.

Maeshone

Sep 7, 2009
Got spare codes for Dear Esther, Thomas was Alone and Hotline Miami. One code per person, tell me which one you want and I'll PM you the code :)

EDIT: Thomas was Alone and Dear Esther are now gone, still got the code for Hotline Miami though!

EDIT2: ALL GONE NOW. Enjoy the games guys :D

thesilentman

What this
Jun 14, 2012
Maeshone said:
Got spare codes for Dear Esther, Thomas was Alone and Hotline Miami. One code per person, tell me which one you want and I'll PM you the code :)
Could I have Dear Esther? I don't know what the fuss is about, and I want to find out. :)

YoungMan

Aug 8, 2012
Maeshone said:

EDIT: Thomas was Alone and Dear Esther are now gone, still got the code for Hotline Miami though!

EDIT2: ALL GONE NOW. Enjoy the games guys :D
I have hotline Miami but I really want to get my mate into Steam I think its pretty good so maybe he will? Gotta get the guy of Fifa.

I did not see edit 2, sorry.

YoungMan

Aug 8, 2012
I have two games that are on Desura not on steam im pretty much giving them away if youu have anything and I mean anything I would be grateful. The games I have are Richard and Alice and Gas Guzzlers: comabat carnage.

I also have a game on Steam called Pressure if anyone wants it, a trade of sorts would be appreciated does'nt have to be a game.

chuckman1

Cool
Jan 15, 2009
kanbabrif said:
YoungMan said:
SSJBlastoise said:
I have a copy of Dear Esther I want to get rid of and a Serious Sam 3 75% off coupon (which needs to be used in the next 19 or so hours).

I'm giving them away but if you want to offer something that's fine with me haha
I'll take the Serious Sam 3 and if you want I have 75% of Faerie Solitaire if you want it?

Just to put that out there anyone can have Faerie Solitaire off me for free?
Ummm... sure, why not?

chuckman1 said:
I have no idea what to ask for in return but I have an extra copy of XCom Enemy Unknown. If you offer something good enough it's yours. Not really interested in coupons or game items just games.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/IHaveLowEyes
I have an Intel G41 Express chipset graphics card so remember the games have to actually run decently.
How about Hotline Miami and Alan Wake Complete?
Hell I'll take it add me on steam. Would you rather me give you the cd key or cash it in and then steam trade you the game? Btw I've never steam traded or anything I still can if I don't download the game right?

porous_shield

Jan 25, 2012
I have a copy of Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition on Steam I'd like to trade for another game if anyone is up for it.

kanbabrif

Aug 30, 2011
chuckman1 said:
Hell I'll take it add me on steam. Would you rather me give you the cd key or cash it in and then steam trade you the game? Btw I've never steam traded or anything I still can if I don't download the game right?
We can just trade keys via PM.

YoungMan said:
I have two games that are on Desura not on steam im pretty much giving them away if youu have anything and I mean anything I would be grateful. The games I have are Richard and Alice and Gas Guzzlers: comabat carnage.

I also have a game on Steam called Pressure if anyone wants it, a trade of sorts would be appreciated does'nt have to be a game.
I also have some spare Steam keys from old humble bundles. I can send you some keys in exchange for Richard and Alice.

Seical

Jun 2, 2013
DrunkOnEstus said:
I won't ever play these (not my style), so the first person to quote with which game they want will get it free. To be fair, please don't quote and ask for both.

1st: Naval War Arctic Circle [http://store.steampowered.com/app/200050/]

2nd: Trainz Settle and Carlisle [http://store.steampowered.com/app/24650/]

Good luck!

OP edit: In addition to the trading going on (thank you all for getting involved), I'll be posting all the "pay what you want" bundles coming out as they're released. The now current Telltale Games bundle is on the last page, I'll add it here:

http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Mod edit: Stickied because I think this is a nice idea. Newcomers remember that most of the games in the first few pages are most likely gone. Happy trading!
I have never played Trainz. Maybe it's worth a try? :)
If really nobody else wants that, I'd give that a try :)

my Steam account is: Seical

Thaaaaanks,
Tony

YoungMan

Aug 8, 2012
kanbabrif said:
chuckman1 said:

YoungMan said:

I also have some spare Steam keys from old humble bundles. I can send you some keys in exchange for Richard and Alice.
Dure I guess we'll just PM the keys yeah?

kanbabrif

Aug 30, 2011
YoungMan said:
kanbabrif said:
chuckman1 said:

YoungMan said:

Dure I guess we'll just PM the keys yeah?
Yes, if that's okay with you.

DrunkOnEstus

In the name of Harman...
May 11, 2012
porous_shield said:
I have a copy of Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition on Steam I'd like to trade for another game if anyone is up for it.
I can trade Nuclear Dawn if that sounds cool, I've only ever played the Devil May Cry: Devil May Cry on PC.

porous_shield

Jan 25, 2012
DrunkOnEstus said:
porous_shield said:
I can trade Nuclear Dawn if that sounds cool, I've only ever played the Devil May Cry: Devil May Cry on PC.
I'll have to pass on that. Nuclear Dawn isn't my type of game at all.

cricketer15

Jun 16, 2011
i still got a couple of different humble bundle keys from way back, aTHQ one, got a couple of the recent one and some other indie one back.